"In our next life..... "

"Every beginning has it's own ending, no matter how hard it is to believe. Sometimes we have to let go of the things that we cherish so much. Letting go is the hardest thing to do when you aren't yet ready to just let go.

Like every beginning has it's own ending, every happiness have it's own ending; that we all hate, sadness.

When there's an up, there's a down too. We do hate to admit that we all are scared of this one particular time when we have to let go of our only happiness."

A long, tired sigh left his mouth as he closed his phone. Writing his feelings out through this one app. It always helped him. He was naturally silent. Most of the people pity him, which he hate. But there were some people who didn't made him feel left out or different from them. He felt like he has everything. So when someone gives you his hands to you, and you gladly accepted it, you have to give him something back, for your peace of mind.

So that's why, whenever his friends got busy with their life, he would just give himself some alone time and let his mind control him, let his heart speak to him, scold him, argue with him.

It wasn't any different from any other day, but today, it did felt different. Because whenever he come to this park, he would see that someone but today he didn't saw.

'What a great day! Huh? What a great life do I have!?' Sarcastically he told to himself.

"Hey..... Can you help me?... Wait! Aren't you Jeon Jungkook?"

The boy, Jungkook turned around at the new, familiar yet unfamiliar voice. His frown soon was faded away the moment he saw who it was. Eyes widening a bit.

A boy, same height as him, was smiling at him. It did something inside Jungkook. He instantly looked away and acted as if he didn't saw anyone.

The other boy frowned at his behavior. He then took a seat beside Jungkook on the bench. His attention was on Jungkook.

"Hey!? Why aren't you speaking with me?! Hey! We were partners in that show! Do you remember? That school show? In Daegu?" The hopeless voice just sighed and turned his face away.

"Maybe you had forgotten already...." He mumbled to himself before pulling on a forced smile.

"So anyway... I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. We were used to be partners for the singing and dancing. It was long ago so I think you had forgot everything." The boy, Taehyung said.

Jungkook just nodded. Curiosity was killing him. So he took a pen and paper and started to write something on it. Taehyung frowned at that. Jungkook gave the book to him and told him to read through his eyes. Taehyung's frown never leaving his face as he saw what it wrote.

'How you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the International School? And what help do you want?'

Taehyung read that in his mind, frown only deepening.

"I told my dad that I am not interested what he want me to be. So I had argued with him but at the end he accepted it and I am here." Taehyung said with a frown on his face and never leaving his eyes at Jungkook.

Jungkook felt something in his tummy, so he looked away and pretend to be observing the nature.

"Why aren't you talking to me?.... Why these pen and paper with you?.... You came to Seoul for your singing and dancing right? Then why aren't you-..." Taehyung was cut off by the ringing of a mobile phone. Jungkook smiled the moment he saw who was calling him.