Is It Obsession? Part one : Jungkook

!DISCLAIMER!⚠
some part in this may mention blood!

★•★•★

The black room shone in a bright white colour as he stood between the table. He smirked seeing the person on the photo frame in his hands.

He trailed down the perfectly sculpted face's pictures. He smiled as he teared his gazed from the frame to the wall. The wall was full of his photo. Some had red round on people who was next to him.

"Oh when can I have you for myself?.... You are mine for sure." He said as he turned on his heel. He turned off the lights as he closed the door. He then ran to the staircase and quickly went out. Now he was now in a library, he looked downwards on the dark hallway. He smirked as he pulled out a certain book and suddenly the door closed themselves and the shelf was now covered with various books.

He started to walk towards his desk as he smiled seeing another photo frame lying there. He looked at himself in the picture before gazing at the male beside him.

"Hey! Kooks! How are you?" He heard someone behind him. He turned around with a big innocent bunny smile on.

"Jin hyung! Long time no see! I'm doing great!" He greeted him back who immediately gave him a big motherly hug.

"Aw yes my dear bunny. Although we just met like hours ago." He caressed his cheeks as he gave a small peck on his forehead with a smile on his face. Jungkook giggled as he pulled himself out and put the frame where it was before.

"Ohhhhh still you are in love with him? Huh? I wonder if you have the courage to tell him on his face." Jin teased as he smirked seeing Jungkook's smile fading away.

"Hyung, he's mine and there's no denying. If he isn't mine, then I will make sure no one will have him." Actually this side of Jungkook scared Jin. But he never showed it. He laughed as he glanced at Jungkook.

"Boy! Don't worry! I'm sure he will accept you! Just go and confess already!" Jin said with a rather serious tone. Although Jungkook wasn't a coward to hide behind the curtains, he was just scared. Scared that he will reject him. But even after his hyung telling him this, he knew he had to wait some more for the better time.

"Alright, you take your time. I'm going to make lunch. Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and he also will visit today. I bet today is the golden chance to express your love, kookie." Jin said as he kissed Jungkook last time on his head, and left. Jungkook smiled at himself the moment he heard the news.

'Golden chance. Him. His only.' Jungkook's mind kept chanted this only as he smirked at the photo frame on the desk.

★•★•★

Two people got inside the big kitchen as they started to talk with the person who was making lunch.

"Oh Jimin that's so funny. How did Yoongi believed that?" Jin laughed his famous laugh as Jimin laughed at Jin's laugh. "Yeah! I know right? How can he fall that easily?"

Jin frowned when Jimin's laugh died down. He looked behind and saw Jimin's reddish nose, cheeks and ears and he knew, why he stopped laughing. He smirked.

"Oh is someone gonna get a punishment tonight?" He asked as he continued to make the lunch. Whereas Yoongi smirked as he head towards Jin.

"Yeah someone is going to limp for a week. Anyway where's Jungkook?"

"He's at his room. You know what he's doing." Jin rolled his eyes at his younger brother. Yoongi sighed.