💚𝘊𝘌𝘖💜

This story is just a CEO loving his Assistant. Nothing triggering.....

But I would warn you for one thing and that is,........this story is total confusing 🥲... Like there is something that I only mentioned once and never explained why....well the reason is, idk 😶

Anyway vote this if u loved, like always, this shit🙂

_______________________________

💚Mr Kim loves Mr Jeon💜

A boy who sleeping by his stomach, groaned because of the sunlight hitting his beautiful face. He covered his face by the blanket.

"YOU HOOMAN BUNNY! GET UP OR ELSE I WILL CALL THAT BOSS OF YOURS TO GIVE YOU MORE WORK AND DON'T GIVE DAYS OFF OR ANY HOLIDAYS" Here comes the WWH rapper. And that Hooman Bunny got up.

"Yah! Hyung it's Sunday! Why you have to ruin my mood?" That Hooman Bunny stated while rubbing his eyes, lips pouting as he started to move towards his bathroom.

"Yo! Jungkook don't think that this is your house just because you are living here. It's mine and my Husband's. So don't act like the queen." WWH stated. Jungkook stopped on his track as he turned, he saw a very handsome face but trying to hold his laugh.

1 minute of silence before,

"HYUNG!"

Jin started to run as Jungkook chased him. Jin was laughing so hard while trying to run faster.

So the thing is Jungkook is like a girl but is a boy. So his Jin hyung always tease him, because Jungkook had a lot of teddy bears, and all other girls thing. So that's the reason why he started to hate everything related to Girl. Even he hate pink colour. And that's the reason why he is pissed off as Jin was wearing a pink dress.

So they ran to downstairs. Jin straight went to his husband and hide behind him while laughing.

"Jin hyung, come here." Jk said.

"Catch me if you can." Jin answered confidently.

"Wait what's happening?"

"Nothing Joonie. I just told him to wake up and he started to chase me. I'm innocent here." Jin said while giving his best puppy eyes which malted Joon's heart. Namjoon smiled.

"Oh really? You didn't did anything? Your are innocent here?" Jungkook asked, hands cross his chest as he gave Jin a 'are-you-lying-to-ur-husband' look.

Namjoon sighed and shook his head.

This is how their morning starts. Jungkook chasing Jin and end up hugging each other. But still the teasing wouldn't stop.

They had their breakfast, of course Jin being Jin, he teased our hooman bunny.

Now Jin and Namjoon is on a date. Namjoon said they will be back by the day after tomorrow. That means Jungkook can live happily. Yeah he is living with his hyungs as he had a fever and Namjoon didn't let him live in his apartment.

Jungkook didn't told them about his fever but then how did Namjoon knew? This question still hunt Jungkook's sleep. For now he stopped thinking about it. He closed the door when the Namjin couple went out. Hands throwing up as he started to run towards his room.