Chapter 5: AEW Dynasty!

=========================

Tonight's the big night, the first PLE under new Management, not ownership, Tony and his old man still own All Elite Wrestling but Logan is now the one to call all the shots, which is why he's here early today, he wants to talk to a few of the stars tonight, not because he's changing anything because he couldn't, all he could really do was change a few results and change some he did, the AEW Tag Team Championship match tonight being one of them, FTR will snag the titles now, not the Young Bucks, Logan wants the brothers to take some time off and think about what Wrestling means to them now.

Logan: Tyler! I'm glad I caught you.

Logan's with Duncan and Kenny as they set up for the show, their just here to make sure things run smoothly with the rest of the backstage crew, Jamie's here as well but not for work, her job starts at Rampage as does something really big, Logan wants people to know that his Era is here and the news of him making an announcement on Rampage has quickly spread all over Social Media.

Logan: Listen mate. I know your contracts running out and I want you to do whatever you feel is right. I'm just asking you to give me a few weeks, let me show you how much AEW can't lose you.

Tyler listened to him and one of the biggest reasons he's not signed a new deal is because he doesn't feel appreciated, he doesn't feel like he's respected here but Logan does respect him, to be fair "HOOK" is actually quite similar to a young Logan Kenway, they share a lot of similiters, mainly walking around like they own the place but Tyler doesn't want to miss his chance to leave for the WWE.

Tyler: Can I sleep on it?

Logan nodded with a "of course" he didn't want to force the kid, if he wants to leave to the WWE then he can, he doesn't want anyone here that doesn't want to be here, so after a small pat to his shoulder, Tyler went off to get ready for the show, Logan's already made the change so Chris doesn't beat him tonight, Chris wasn't too happy but Logan doesn't care, as far as he's concerned, they need AEW, AEW don't need them.

Saraya: Hey, Logan. You got a minute?

Logan's making his way down the corridor, the fans aren't even here yet, they still have a lot of work to do before they open the doors, that includes him getting approached by an old friend, Saraya, or more commonly know as Paige from her WWE days...

 Logan was only in the WWE for a few months but while he was there he did meet Saraya and they loved the fact they were both English, reminiscing on all the things they missed from the UK that just ain't over here in the states, Cottage Pie for ex...

... Logan was only in the WWE for a few months but while he was there he did meet Saraya and they loved the fact they were both English, reminiscing on all the things they missed from the UK that just ain't over here in the states, Cottage Pie for example, yes it's good in the US but you can't beat the homegrown stuff, Logan though has tried to put the message across that he's always approachable so he gave her his undivided attention.

Logan: Uh yeah, sure. Can we walk and talk? I have a lot to do

Saraya nodded and understood that, is it weird seeing him in charge, of course it is, she's known him for years and sure, he always seemed to have that wrestling bug but actually seeing it, that was something that made her smile, it's also going to take some time to get used to her new boss being younger then her.