Chapter 1: A Brand New Era!

=========================

Logan Kenway is not happy, he's not happy because the company he helped fund, All Elite Wrestling isn't doing what it was a few years ago, he took time off for 2 years and went back to England to spend time with his Mother and sick Father, also Covid kept him over there for a while but now that he's back, he's caught up on everything that has been going on and the Superstars have been running riot.

Logan: What the fuck are you playing at!

Logan's pissed as he hit the desk that Tony is sitting behind, he didn't care if the guy become scared for his life or anything, he's not only pissing away his money but he's ruining his dream, Logan was a top star on the Indi Scene and even in NXT back in 2016-18, he busted his knee really badly and was giving a choice, get back into the ring and probably end up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life or retire, it sucked but Logan was giving the chance to still live in the Wrestling world as he joined Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega and "The Young Bucks", Matthew and Nicholas Jackson, Logan knew them all from his short stint in NJPW where he was a member of  "The Bullet Club".

Matthew: Take it easy big guy, we got this...

Logan didn't believe him, this was supposed to just be a meeting between them all, called for by Logan, he's watched as this show has gone from pushing WWE's NXT show from Wednesday Nights to Tuesday Night's because they were taking all the views forcing the WWE to change their schedule, imagine that, a Wrestling show making the WWE swet, now Triple H and the others are laughing at them, in turn, laughing at Logan.

Logan: The only thing you two got is you head up your asses...

The Jackson brothers are sitting across from each other as Tony sat at the head of the table between them, Logan stood at the foot of it while using his left index and pinkie finger to point to both the brothers, Kenny though just stood up, leaning back against the wall, he hasn't been around AEW all to much lately but even he knows that shits not right here, also he agrees with Logan, Nick and Matt are his good friends but their blinded here, Logan's going to slap some sense into them.

Logan: ... What were you thinking when you decided to put that fucking CM Punk and Perry video out there!?

Tony started to fumble and stutter, Nick and Matt didn't say anything since that was all Tony's idea, the Jackson's didn't hate the idea because they didn't really try to stop him but they didn't agree with him doing it either, tonight is Rampage and the card is ready to go, it's not very good though, there's Cassidy against Reynolds, Hart against Hirsch for the TBS title, Zak Knight against Parker and Matt Sydal facing Jay White, top stars but the storylines are shit, making people not care.

Logan: I'll tell you what you were thinking. You weren't! How many more times are you going to fuck this up before you realise you have no idea what your doing!

Kenny smirked nearby, sure Logan looks like he's about to blow his top and pop a blood vessel but this is what these three need to hear and with him no longer contract to AEW, Omega fully intends to stick around here much more often, it will be so much better if Logan was in charge though, Kenny would stick by him, like his "Shawn Michaels".

Logan: How long is it going to take before you realise that it was Cody Rhodes who put this company on the radar? How long is it going to take to realise that you all chased him into the arms of the WWE?

Logan is one of the few people who know the reasons why Cody left AEW and joined the WWE, it wasn't just to complete the Story, there was so much more behind it and now he's living his best life while AEW is slowly crumbling down into the ground, thanks to a rich guy that has way too much freedom to do what he wants.