Chapter Twelve

×Bailey's POV×

I woke up dreading getting out of my bed. I noticed Hanna and Harry weren't sleeping on the floor. I'm guessing they moved outside? Benny was curled into my side and Killer was at the foot of the bed.

Something was missing. I felt cold on my left side. Like someone was missing. I ignored it and got out of bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit for today.

It may be the middle of the apocalypse but can't a girl be at least presentable? I walked over into the bathroom and quickly took my shower.

I slipped on my black everyday bra and a black pair of panties which I have a butt load of. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and my combat boots. I threw on one of my favorite tanktops and placed my black leather jacket over it.

I walked out of the bathroom and wrapped my hunting knife on my thigh. I threw my katana on my back and noticed Benny was gone.

I ran out of the bedroom and down stairs. I saw him in the kitchen helping Maggie. I sighed in relief. "Hey Nelly is missing. Beth went out to check on them and she was gone." She informs me.

"I'll go out and look on Gun." I shake my head. Nelly normally got out. How I would never know. But she does. "Tell Dad I'll be back soon." I sigh again.

I walk out and was almost bombarded by Rick. "Woah! Sorry! Wait! I need to talk to you! Daryl took a horse this morning said he would be back by noon. And it's Two." He says in one breath.

"It's two! In the afternoon? I never sleep that late! Wait! What?" I say surprised. "Yes! Daryl! He took the horse at like 4! He should be back now." Rick explains.

My blood runs cold. "Fucking hell. I was just about to go out looking for that damn horse." I cried. "I'll go and lo-" I was cut off by Andrea yelling. "Walker!".

"I can nail it from here." She says aiming the gun. "Yeah? And I can nail you from here with my knife!" I yell at her from the porch. "Don't do it Andrea! They can go and take it out easy. It's only one." I shout.

Rick, T-Dog, Shane. and Glenn run with random weapons. I see them stop. I walk closer to the RV. They were talking? I look closer and seen it was Daryl! I hear a gunshot and see Daryl go down.

"NO!" I scream my lungs out. My vision goes red. I was so pissed. "Why did I hear a gunshot on my property?" Hershel says rushing out with everyone in tow.

Rick and Shane help Daryl up. He was tripping over his feet trying to catch up with Rick and Shane's feet. He was still alive but I was still angry.

"Oh my god! Is that Daryl?" She says coming down from the RV. "I told your dumbass not to shoot! Fucking bitch!" I yell as I turn around and sock her in the eye.

She drops to the ground and Lori drops down to help her. I take off towards the guys. "What happened?" I asked worried. "She only grazed him." Rick explains.

I take this moment to prays her terrible aim. I run ahead of them to tell Hershel. I get to him and explain. "There's no more rooms." He says sadly.

"He can use mine!" I exclaim and lead them to my room. "Patricia, Maggie, Beth I'll help. Y'all take a break." I force a smile. The real reason was his back, I didn't want them to know.

They lay him down and Hershel was about to start. "Dad.. Um there's something you should know before we start.." I say sadly.

"Bailey. It can wait. He is loosing to much blood." He argues. "No. It's about him. He's like me. It happened to him too." I close my eyes. He nods and we get to work.