Chapter Eight

Bailey's POV

  I woke with a start. Benny was shaking. He finally stopped after a few minutes and wakes up. I gather him up in my arms and let him cry. "What happened?" Daryl rubs his eyes.

   "Nothing. Go back to sleep we leave as soon as everyone wakes. We are a few hours away from the farm and we aren't stopping at all." I frown at a sleeping Benny.

  Daryl tightens his arms around me and puts his face in my back. I close my eyes but don't fall asleep. I soon felt Daryl's soft snores on my exposed skin. I weaved my small body threw his arms and I tucked Benny in the covers. 

  I walked down stairs with Killer behind. I walked outside and looked around. Killer laid down with his head on his paws.

  I sit beside him and stare off into the distance. I looked over at the house across the street and looked at every single detail. 

  I could hear a little girl laughing along with a woman and a man. I could see them. The little girl and the mother were running away from the man.

  The man went after the little girl and scooped her up and she squealed. The mother had love in her eyes watching them. 

  The man put the girl down and kissed her forehead and went to the mother and kissed her. All of a sudden the little girl was screaming in pain. My eyes darted to the ghost of a girl being devoured by a monster. She was screaming so loud I winced. 

  The mother screamed in terror as a different monster came up behind her and pulled her down. The father was looking between the mother and the daughter. Until it was to late. The mothers neck was ripped out. I closed my eyes as the man yelled out for his family. 

  When I opened my eyes they were gone. I sighed and wrapped my arms around my knees. I was frowning and glaring at the ground. 

  "Why are you glaring at the ground? It didn't do anything to you. And stop frowning or your face will stay like that." I looked behind and saw Daryl standing in the door way. "I always frown." I say and look back towards the house across the street.

  "You like something about that house or what? You've been staring at it for the past 5 minutes." Daryl grunts. "No. A family of three died in that front yard. Walkers attacked them while they were playing." I say with no emotion. 

  "How do you know that?" He asks surprised. "I don't. I had a vision. It was like a memory from someone who was watching. Their bodies were like ghosts. I could hear them. Everything. It was weird. It seemed like it actually happened." I rest my chin on my knees.

  "Woah. How did the vision come to you?" He frowns. "I just stared and then blink and it felt like I was someone else, and then I closed my eyes and opened them and it was gone." I frown. I look back at the street. 

  "Oh.. Well then. I'll go get the others up." He says walking into the house. I keep staring at the road and blink. The sound of shuffling feet is heard. Time fast forwards and a huge heard of walkers comes threw. I see a woman thrusting a child into a different woman's arms. 

  She yells something to two men and they all run towards the herd and starts taking then down. All of their faces were blurred, The woman pulls out a large sword and takes down multiple in a matter of seconds. One man has a pan and smacks the shit out of one and the head makes a cracking noise. 

  The other man shoots a Crossbow and hits one in the eye. This goes on for awhile, until the man with the crossbow was trying to load his crossbow while a walker snuck up behind him and takes a huge chunk out of his neck and pulls him down. The woman yelled out for him.