Never Knowing (Daryl Dixon)

Okay, My names Bailey. I LOVE The Walking Dead and of course Daryl. You could say I'm obsessed but I don't care because it is something I like.

I want to write a fan fiction about Daryl Dixon. Tell me in the comments if this sounds like a pretty good story line.

Hey, my names Bailey Greene and I'm 23. No I'm not Hershel's real daughter but he considers me one. Me and Maggie have been best friends since kinder garden.

My parents were abusive. Hershel found out and got full custody of me when I was 14. I pay him with everything I can do to help.

Like since we are in the middle of an apocalypse I give he and his daughters protection. Otis and me are close since me and him are always together working. Hershel and his family think the walkers are still people. But I know they are not. Otis believes me, not Hershel. Patricia, Otis' wife doesn't know what they are so she never says.

One day a man named Rick brings his small shot child, Carl, to the farm saying Otis had shot him. I knew Otis, he didn't do it on purpose. He was out hunting, looking for food he could bring home. Me and him always took turns going out to get game.

I learned how to use weapons and fight when i was 15. I've been training for 8 years, even in the apocalypse. So far it has become handy. Hershel doesn't like it though.

What happens when Hershel allows Rick and his group stay? Will there be romance or hatred? What happens when Bailey Greene meets a badass redneck who goes by the name of Daryl Dixon? Love, Broken hearts, Desire? Bailey and Daryl are alike in many ways. How will they survive and beat the Apocalypse together?

I know it isnt the best but it seemed like a good idea to me! Please comment if you would like me to write this fanfiction!

Peace out
NORMAN KISSES!
~Bailey