Chapter Thirty-Three: Dinner With Villains

Start from the beginning

"Did ya really think Selina brough ya over for a silly dinner? Nah, we gotta show you the way around down. Former villain style."

I send an incredulous look to Selina, "Is this why you have been having me sneak out of the manor every night?"

"Yes and no, though you must admit, it was quit fun to sneak around." 

I don't reply instead opening the food in front of me, it's Chinese food from a place called 'Panda Express'. We all eat quickly leaving no leftovers behind. Harley announces it was time to get into they're 'sexy suits.' She dragged Pam and Selina off into a room, leaving me alone to transform in peace.

"Spots on!" I whisper in the quiet room, allowing the magic to envelop me and transform me into my super-suit. 

Giggling and whispers were coming from the room the girls were in, I wasn't close enough to hear full sentences, but I caught a few words here and there.  

"Healer" That was Pam.

"Mr. J" That was Harley.

"Love each other." That was Selina. 

From those last two words I hear, a booming scream of, "The fucking brat?" erupts from the room. I'm pretty sure it was Harley that said that. There are only two brats I know and only one that I was in love with, so it didn't take long to narrow down what they were talking about. 

Though, I don't know who Mr. J is or what pam meant by 'healer'. Maybe they were just switching from topic to topic. 

They walk out of the room, Selina looked smug while Harley and Pam looked extremely shocked. 

"So, you tamed the Demon?" Pam blurts out, standing front of me. Harley elbows her in the stomach.

"I thought we just agreed not to bring it up. Even I had more self-control!" Harley throws her hands in the air in exasperation. 

"Girls, let's stop with the chit-chat and show Mittens here how we villains enjoy our nights." Selina jumps out of the open window to my left. 

We all follow suit which leads to a fun and eventful night. We messed with the Bat-fam, a lot. We would hook them onto a trail, then sop leading them on, and start over again with another person. We fought off some minor crime here and there, Selina broke into a jewelry store and took a diamond necklace but left the money for it on the counter. Harley broke several windows and took some outfits and accessories off of manikin's, she did not leave any money though. Ivy was right behind her, cashing checks left and right for the stuff that Harley took and broke. 

We made it back to the apartment a little bit after midnight, and quickly changed back into our clothes from before. But before we could fully settle into the warmth of their company, chaos erupted as the right side of the apartment blew up, leaving a huge whole in the wall. 

My ears rang with the aftereffects of the explosion, I barely registered Joker walking in, laughing maniacally. He held a small object, my eyes were too watery to tell what it was, but he pressed it and a gas leaked into the room. 

The gas wasn't a normal one that made you pass out or was simply a diversion to blind your opponent. This gas was some sort of laughing gas, but much stronger. I doubled over in fits of uncontrollable laughter. 

I wasn't the only one, Pam and Selina fell too, holding their stomachs and taking in deep breaths as they were forced to laugh. The only two who were not affected were Harley and Joker, who were screaming at each other. I couldn't hear a thing they were saying, my ears still ringing with the explosion. 

Harley lunged at Joker, and they fought against each other, trading punches and kicks, leaving one another a bloody mess. I watched in horror, my heart pounding in my chest, as Joker mercilessly stabbed her dangerously close to her heart. The sight of her falling sent a wave of despair crashing over me.

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I wanted to get up and fight him, to save Harley, but I couldn't move. I felt Tikki suffer with me as she too, finally was hit with the gas. She rolled and convulsed in my bag, the movements drawing unwanted attention to me. 

"Ah, there's the lucky girl! You are who I was looking for! I escaped Arkham just for you, my sweet Bug. You and Bats are awfully close, huh?" He reached for me, but I rolled away. Dodging his touch.

"Leave her alone, Mr .J! She ain't mean nothing to Batsy!" Harley shouted weakly from where she leans against a wall for support. 

"You... need... to... transform... or... he... will... find... me..." Tikki breaths out between forced laughter.

I do as she says, "Spots... on..." 

Before I could react, the Joker seized me, his grip strong and unforgiving. I struggled against him, but his twisted grin only widened as he declared me his new plaything, a chilling realization sinking in as the world around me spun into darkness. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Joker has Marinette so that's super fun. Damian will be pissed.