Chapter 3: Sharence Interaction?

LAW'S POV

After leaving the infirmary, I decided to tour myself around the school, since a notice was announced earlier that class hours are temporarily stopped, because the teachers are having a meeting. Suspension of classes at the very first day? Hah! Ampay!

No one actually offered to tour me around the campus, so I'm doing it alone.

I was walking through the hallways, while observing the students that's having a good time on the school's park when I unintentionally bumped into someone.

Wow! Nice one Calista! You and your clumsy ass made someone's day bad!

"Oh!" We both said in unison as we both fell to the floor.

... This is actually a very awkward position..

Two buttons of her blouse are not intact, making me faintly see her chest, so I immediately look away.

She's on top of me, that's why this is the very best that I can do to avoid that sight.
I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!

Her and I's shirt are surely soaked with some liquid substance right now. I just feel it...

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She stood up as she fixed her glasses and tried to give me a hand, but she slipped because of the slippery floor.

She was about to fall again, but I was fast to get up on my own and placed my left hand on her waist, and my right hand on her head. Gosh... I feel so cool~

She still fell but at least her head's protected.

My hand is a bit hurt though, but it's fine!

"I'm so sorry.. what's happening to me- I'm just- I'm sorry..." She said in a low voice feeling sad.

Another sad girl?! No can do!

"Hey, it's fine. I'm fine and you are... Fine, I suppose..." I said with my most gentle tone, refusing to make this girl even more sad.

"Gosh! Did I do that?" She asked pointing at my forehead, worry definite in her voice.

I immediately shook my head 'no'. Where would she even get the idea that she's the one who caused my wound, when I literally fell on my back...

"You're not mad?" Why are we having a conversation instead of getting up, by the way...

My hands are now getting numb, but it's fine. I can still manage her weight.

"I am not, by the way your-" I genuinely said and was about to tell her about the blouse but I was cut off because I can now see her brassiere, so I immediately shut my eyes.

"Oh no! Your clothes are soaked!" She exclaimed with a panicked voice.

"Yeah... But it's fine-" She cut me off by placing her index finger in my lips, making me shut my whole being.

Hello?! That was attractive! I should stay calm in situations like this~

"Shh... It's my fault, I need to fix this mess." She said and stood up with my help, as she fixed her skirt.

She then fetched her phone, and called someone...

"Hey Dian? The floor on aisle 5 is wet with juice, I have some errands to do, so can you please clean this up for me?" She said with a normal voice but is full with authority and then ends up the call.

Even though I'm curious as to why this 'tall' girl has this power to command someone, I shut my curiosity off because she's already dragging me to somewhere I don't know.