Chapter 2: Lawrence's Clumsiness Kicks In

LAW'S POV

"Are you Arya's little sister?! OMG! Hi!"

The hell? I am so not...

"No, no. I'm not..." I immediately waved the idea off her mind. That's definitely not my relationship with her.

"Oh? What are you to her then?" She seemed so disappointed hearing my answer.

"I don't know, really. I'm just a new student." And with that her mouth opened wider than earlier. What now? This girl's seriously creeping me out~

"No way..."

"Yes way..."

"No..."

"Yes."

"No, you're kidding."

"Yes-I mean no, I am not."

"No~"

"Yes no~"

She kept on saying 'no' and I kept on saying 'yes' and I see no end to it. I'm starting to get confused about our conversation. It's driving me crazy.

"Not. Coming. In?" A voice behind me startled my soul so I immediately turned around. Only to face those dead serious eyes. Eyes suitable for a strict teacher I guess...

A strict teacher probably on her 30's, still hot though. Ehem!

She pulled me by my suit inside the classroom and closed the door, leaving behind the weird girl. I assume she attends to a different class. That is actually suitable to my liking...

"Introduce yourself to the whole class." She said dismissively, as if telling me to make it fast so she can already continue her lecture.

I immediately walked my way to the center, infront of everyone and scanned the whole room first. I see a lot of seats unoccupied. At least five of them.

A fake cough from the teacher startled me, so I immediately stood straight and started introducing myself.

"Uh. Hi everyone. My name's Lawrence Calista Salvador, but you can just call me Law. I am 4'11 tall-" Some started laughing and giggled when I shamelessly uttered my exact measurement. Is that bad? I'm quite confident about my size.

"Everyone shut up. You can sit wherever you want." The teacher dismissed all the laughing so I walked slowly but surely, and scanned every chairs carefully while walking.

Man~ another problem bro... Every seat already has a seatmate. I am so shy to approach them, and no one seemed to be interested in letting me sit beside them. No one's calling for me...

Okay. I think this is the time to use my power hehe.

My observation skills. I should observe who the nicest seatmate would be.

Seatmate A. Looks like a mess... Pass. I'm not being rude towards the girl, but the table is... I mean, I don't know bro. The table beside her is, deceased... Deceased by all those vandalisms... Who did that??? And why isn't that replaced with a nicer, cleaner one?! That's mind boggling!

Seatmate B. She looks fine... Maybe a bit weird or really weird... Is it weird for a 17 year old girl to sit like she's in a yoga session on her chair or something? I guess... Pass then, but at least she's the better option than seatmate A.

Let's look at seatmate C and... Boom! Pass, never discuss! Never gonna look at her again. Thank you!

She's definitely a bully! I mean bro! She's obviously stressing the girl that sits infront of her... She's even tickling her. But the one who's being tickled doesn't seem to be happy about it... Definitely not that one! I hate bullies though... Let me check the others first.