Date night pt.1

Comincia dall'inizio

The music was to loud, and i have sensitive hearing, and to you it can be loud but to me it was blasting" I tell her as we are at a red light. She looks at me and was about to say some thing, probably to apologize,but she has nothing to be sorry about she just forgot.

" It ok you forgot, I'm fine don't worry about it" she smile and the as the light turns green she reaches over and starts to rub behind my ear,do she know she can not do that while i am driving she could course crash like that.I quickly grab her hand to stop,he face quickly fall which saddens me " hey look at me,I only stopped you because,you can distract me and i could crash, on am a wolf one of your touches can drive me nuts,so don't feel like you did anything wrong, k" I tell meanwhile looking at her from the corner of my eye and paying attention to the road. We are about three minutes from the restaurant that i am taking her to with her first gift is at.

~Cassie~

It seem like I am messing up the date so far with the music and it being to loud.I must have been to far gone in my thought because when Jason called me we were at a restaurant called North.(at the top).

"Hi, welcome to North, do you have a reservation" the host said as we approached the front podium. "Yes, under McCann" he looks down and starts to type something on the pad,then he looks up and at me,then Jason and say" yes McCann, your other guest are here as well, right thus way " When he says this I look at jason to see what he was talking about but he won't look at me but he has the smirk on his face. When we get to are table that is what looks like is in a private section I see two people sitting at a table that we are approaching. "Here is your table a waiter will be hear to take your orders" I have my head down as he says this and leave. When i look up I see....

__________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Vote

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Comment

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Share

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding I would not leave you guys like that

_____________

When i look up I see....

"Trisha,and Carl what are you guys doing her" i am surprised that they were here. "Surprise" Carl say while looking at Trisha and when i look at her she is surprised also. She looks at me and smiles. I look at jason and he is still smirking, like if I could just sm....