Chapter 7. Birthday plans?

Ian smiled softly against her lips, as he kissed her back. Thinking about their next date already, she really made him feel like he could be happy again. He gently sat a hand on her cheek, before pulling back when she did for air. "I'm uh...I uh...I should probably be going, before things get more heated. I enjoyed tonight and I guess, I'll see you around." Shauna mumbled, a blushing stuttering mess after that kiss.

Ian chuckled softly, as he pecked her lips one last time. "I enjoyed tonight too. Yeah, I'll see you around." He said, as he watched her quickly get out of the car and head inside. She chuckled softly, waving to her as she waved before heading inside. Making him smile and shake his head, as he drove home. Thinking about her the whole way home and the whole rest of the night.

————————

Ian laid there on his bed thinking about her, as he laid there staring up at his ceiling. Til he eventually rolled over and fell asleep, it was a peaceful slumber for once and didn't have any flashbacks from the accident.

The next day and days after that, Ian and Shauna went on numerous dates and spent a lot of time together. Just either down by the cliff, or swimming, or even going to a festival in town. He even won her a stuffed wolf that she had wanted, but the more time he spent with her, the more he wanted to be around her and with her at all times. Which he was with her most of the time, which was good since they were able to get to know each other more, the more time they spent together.

"Have you ever been horse back riding?" Ian asked Shauna as he held her hand, walking along side each other through the woods. "No. But I've always wanted too. I love horses, not as much as I love you of course. But I've always dreamed of own one and being with someone who likes them as much as I do. It would also be a very romantic way, to purpose to someone. At least for me it would be."

Ian smiled nodding his head, as he listened to her. "Maybe I could take you outback horse riding. I haven't rode a horse in years." He said, before stopping and looking at her. When she mentioned it being a romantic way to purpose, and her loving him. Which she had said before, but this time it hit differently, he wasn't sure why but it did. "I would like to get to know you more, before we jump into marriage, but it would be a very romantic way indeed."

He pressed a kiss to her temple, before pecking her on the lips and continuing to walk with her. "I love you too sweetheart. Which is why, I'm gonna talk to your brother. I know your birthday is coming up, and I'd like to do something special for you." Ian had a few tricks/ideas up his sleeve. Even though they've only been dating for going on a year or two, he still felt like there was so much about her, that he didn't know.