Chapter one. The Volturi know part one

Ian is a teenager/young adult in this flashback

Ian was at home, with his brother cooking some food in the kitchen for when their parents got home from work. Even if their dad didn't eat human food, both Ian and his younger brother Shawn made sure that their mom at least had food.

Ian was making his mother's favorite dish, which was chicken Alfredo but he did it in a very special way that she liked it. He smiled to himself, as his brother helped him set the table before hearing the door to the house open but there was fighting and arguing amongst his parents.

"Mom, what's going on?" Ian asked, his parents a little concerned because they never really fought much, especially not in front of him and his younger brother.

His mom turned to look at him, before looking at her husband wanting help explaining it to their sons. "The Volturi are coming for us. Someone tipped them off, about us creating hybrids and about your mother being one." His father told him.

Ian looked shocked and  horrified, he had never liked the Volturi especially the stories his father told him about what they did to people.

Like draining their blood before killing them, or even killing children because they became immortal children that couldn't be controlled, so they had to burn them to stop them.

"Who could've told them?" Ian asked his parents, knowing this meant they would have to leave Italy and find somewhere else to go.

"We don't know, but we are leaving tonight. Make sure you and your brother have what you need. We will be leaving after supper." His father told him, before sighing and zipping upstairs to pack bags for him and his wife.

"I'm sorry you two had to see us fight. I'm sorry for all of this." His mother told him, pulling him and his brother into a hug just wanting to keep her children safe from these evil people. "But your father and I, are going to do whatever it takes to protect you and your brother."

Ian knew that his parents would do anything, to keep him and his brother safe. But he was afraid of what was gonna happen, if the Volturi actually caught up to them.

Shortly after Ian, his brother and their mom all ate they packed up and headed off to a place called forks to lay low and rebuild their home away from the Volturi. Only it wasn't gonna work....

Aro was furious to find out that Ian's family had left and disappeared, leaving almost no trace accept for furniture and things. "I want them found." He told Jane and her brother Felix.

"It shall be done." Jane told aro, before leaving with her brother to travel the world to find them, which took them a long time.

A few a years had passed, before the Volturi had found them again but only this time they planned on limiting them all without missing.

Jane and Felix watched them in the house, thinking all of them were in it. She looked at her brother, as they kept their hoods up and stayed to the shadows trying not to get seen. "You remember the plan?" She asked him, before smirking when he nodded his head. "Pain." She said, hearing the whole house react to her causing them all pain.

While Felix used his dark powers to blind them all, before helping his sister destroy them all by helping kill them all or so they thought.