Yn was racing the bike it was already 4 pm ... she stopped the bike when she reached at a street on which children were going home, adults talking with each other n senior citizens were in park.... (who cares abt the lunch ) she went to a house n rang the bell... soon the door was open by a guy..
++:- yn...
Yn:- robin .. the information u sent were given to manipulate us .. the information is not right ...
Robin:- wait what?? U came to gangnam-gu from seoul??
Yn:- yeah why...
Robin:- no just curious...
Yn:- ok listen I want the whole information abt this no. Till day after tomorrow... ok.??
Robin:- yes.. but tell me why did u resigned??
Yn:- I just wanted to stay with my family and I'm freaking 24 n -
Robin:- lie...
Yn:- ok I'll tell u... I have injured my left arm...
Robin:- what the fish...
Yn:- yeah..
Robin:- n how??
Yn:- I got 4 bullets in my left hand n mostly it injured my arm n the head told me to go on vacation bit I resigned...
Robin:- Godd... did u told Kevin hyung ...
Yn:- no...
Robin:- then when yn ...
Yn:- I don't want him to take stress....
Robin:- ok now go back home he will be tense ..
Yn:- btw mrs.choi is getting married..
Robin:- WTH
Yn:- yeah n tonight we are going to meet his family ...
Robin:- does mrs.choi know that u came
Yn:- no... I guess..
Robin:- ok...
Yn:- ok .. I'll leave now ..
Robin:- go safely bye..
Yn:- bye
Saying this yn went outside n sat on her bike n drove back to seoul...
At choi mansion (Kevin)
4:59pm
Kevin:- where is this yn....
Sunny:- dont worry she will come...
Phone ringing .
Sunny:- ur phone is ringing Ken..
Picks up the call.
Kevin:- tell robin
Robin:- I know u are tense for yn but dont worry she came in gangnam-gu ..
Kevin:- the hell....
Robin:- ok bye Hyung
Call ended ...
Sunny:- what happened??
Kevin:- she went to gangnam-gu to meet robin ...
Sunny:- oookk...
Soon they heard door bell ringing... sunny went n open the door she saw yn standing with a tried face .... yn walked inside n sunny locked the door n came in the living room...she saw yn standing n kevin asking her...(like typical parents scolding kids )
Kevin:- robin called me,he told me that u went to gangnam-gu to meet him ???
Yn:- yeah...
Kevin:- why ??
Yn:- u know Isaw his post on Instagram n so I thought to meet him as u will not let me go alone...
Sunny:- but earlier why were u running between that girl??
Yn:- that person was a girl???
Sunny:- yeah ...
Yn:- I thought she was stalking me ...
Kevin:- ok now u go n get fresh...
Yn:- hmm.. n dont disturb me I'm going to sleep... ok??
Kevin:- yes...
Saying this yn left .... she went to her room got fresh n took the pain killers n slept ...
At 6:45 pm
Yns room
No one pov
Yn worked up from her sleep n went to the washroom after 30 minutes she came out n went to her wardrobe n got changed she tied her hairs n went downstairs n saw rowoon n kevin sitting n waiting for sunny n yn to come...
In the living room
No one pov
Yn went n sat on the couch n turned her phone on soon sunny came n they went to the car n left for the choi mansion....

 In the living room No one povYn went n sat on the couch n turned her phone on soon sunny came n they went to the car n left for the choi mansion