CHAPTER 7: Raped by my boss 1

Alice walked into the living room and was welcomed by Emily who was watching TV.
"Welcome" said Emily in excitement.
"Thank you, are your parents home?" Asked Alice
"No, they left for Canada this afternoon" said Emily
"Oh, I had no idea. Ok, I'll be in my room, I had a long day" said Alice and she went upstairs to get some sleep"

   *****12am****
   Later that night, Alice was coming back from the library as she was having difficulty in sleeping. She found the door to Aiden's room open and went over, to find him watching TV. When he spotted her, his face lit up imediately.
"Aren't you coming in" he asked her in a sweet voice, and she found herself walking in.
"What's up" he asked her while gesturing for her to sit on the sofa.
"Nothing much, I couldn't sleep so I just looked around the library that's all" she replied after sitting down.
" I see" he said an placed his hand on her cheek and started leaning in on her and she started moving backwards until her head touched the arm rest. She quickly pushed him away and stood up.
"Good night" she said. She was about to open the door when Aiden grabbed her arm and pushed her to the wall trapping her between his arms  staring into her eyes.
"Plea_" but before she could finish her sentence, she felt him place his lips on her neck where her kissed her, she tried pushing him away, but he pinned her arms above her head with one hand, and with the other hand, he ripped off her night gown revealing only her panties and a crop top she was wearing inside. He was about to rip them off too but she quickly kicked him in between his legs which caused him to move back in pain, she quickly used the opportunity to run out of his room but her quickly went after her.
"Come back here or your gonna regret it!" He yelled at her but she didn't stop running. She arrived downstairs and ran out the main door. As she was running, she bumped into Daniella and quickly his behind her.
"What's wrong Madame" Daniella asked looking worried.
"Don't get me upset, just come over here" said Aiden .
"Master, please spare her" Daniella pleaded with Aiden.
"Move" Aiden ordered.
"No Master, you can't punish her like this " Daniella pleaded the more but Aiden took a few steps forward and grabbed Alice and pulled her away
"Now get lost" Aiden said in a cold voice which made Daniella to quickly run away.
"P-please let me go" Alice started crying out loud. But Aiden just kept walking with her. As Aiden was still walking with Alice, he felt a sudden tug. When he looked back, Alex was there, holding Alice's other arm. The two brothers exchanged cold glances before Alex spoke up.
"Let her go Aiden"

     What would happen next 🍿🍿  follow up to find out