CHAPTER 5: Living with my boss

After breakfast was over, Mr and Mrs Black left the mansion for some errands while the the remaining three just sat down in the living room watching TV, after all, it was Saturday.
"So Alice, how are you feeling now" asked Aiden still staring at the beauty in front of him.
"Y-yes, i- I'm fine n-now" she replied in a shaky voice.
"Are you scared?" She heard the firm voice of her boss, Alex say, which for some reason made her feel relaxed.

"No Sir" she replied gazing at the floor.
"Alex" he said looking at his phone.
"Huh?" She said looking confused.
"Call me Alex" he said shifting his gaze from his phone to her which froze her for a moment.

*Ding* the doorbell rang
A maid rushed to get the door and a man dressed in a black suit walked in to where Alex was seated and slightly bowed.
"Good morning sir" he greeted but Alex just ignored him and received the file which he was holding. Alex went through all the pages and with every flip, his expression got darked. After he was done he stood up and left with the man in black.

"So do you have plans for this afternoon?" Asked Aiden after Alex was gone.
"No, I don't"
"Would you like to go out for lunch" he asked
"I'll think it over, excuse me" she said and walked outside while Aiden just stared at her. With every step she took, he just wanted her the more.

~~~~Outside in the garden~~

Alice stood by the garden, staring at her phone when a maid who was running bumped into her.
"I'm sorry ma'am" said the maid who looked about her age.
"It's fine, what's your name?" asked Alice
"Daniella" said the maid
"I'm Alice"
"Nice meeting you" said the maid slightly bowing
" Same here" replied Alice
"Madame, if I may" said Daniella with a look of worry
"Yes, what it" asked Alice
" I overheard Master Aiden asking you out for lunch"
"Oh really?"
"I'm sorry" said Daniella bowing down.
"It's ok, so what about it" asked Alice
"I highly recommend you go out with him" said Daniella
"Why" asked Alice who looked very interested
"Well..Master Aiden is a very dangerous man, if he doesn't get what he wants, he would instantly turn into a monster, a beast hungry to cause pain. His driver was once late to pick him up and he instantly shut his leg and right now, he is still recovering. A maid who once worked here disobeyed his order of spiking his friend's drinking during a party, and he got furious that he sexually assulted her that night leaving her trumatized. She is also currently still recovering right now."
"What have I gotten myself into" said Alice who was already shaking.
" It's just one afternoon" said Daniella trying to comfort her
"One afternoon with a demon"
"Madame, all I can say is that these brothers can be really dangerous, you just need to be careful around them" said Daniella.
Title: Trapped In His Arms
Author: Itz Kiara
Chapter:

Alice was still trying to process what Daniella had just said when she heard the sharp sound of tires screeching. She went over to the source of the noise along with Danielle and found a Tesla parked in front of the mansion, and from the car emerged a young girl around the age of 18. She was wearing a short fitted pink gown with a pair of white heels and some sun shades. She was non other than Emily Black.
"Who missed me!!" Screamed Emily walking towards the entrance.
"Welcome back young Miss" greeted Daniella with a bow.

"Thank you Daniella...uh who is this" asked Emily referring to Alice.
"She is a guest your parents have invited to stay with us for some time" replied Daniella respectively.
"Oh, hi I'm Emily, it's nice to meet you"
"I'm Alice, nice meeting you too" said Alice with a smile.
"Come on, let's get to know each other better" said Emily dragging Alice in with her.

***2 hours later***
Alice and Emily were chatting in Emily's room when the door suddenly flung open and Aiden walked in.
"Ever heard of knocking" said Emily looking angry.
"Alice, are you ready" asked Aiden ignoring Emily.
"Not yet, i-i'll be down soon" said Alice a bit shaky.
"Alright" said Aiden leaving.
"Where are you going" asked Emily
"Out to lunch, excuse me" said Alice leaving her room.

***
After Alice got dressed in a white gown, she headed down to meet Aiden. The white dress really showed her soft and delicate side, which Aiden seemed to love alot, and he couldn't stop imagining how she would look under him on his bed.

"I'm ready" she said breaking his chain of thoughts.
"Alright, let's go then" he said in a gentle voice.

After a 20min ride, they finally arrived at their destination. It was a restaurant called Royalty, one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. And to Her surprise, it was empty. Earlier, Aiden called the restaurant and had it closed down for the afternoon. They entered and took their seats and the waiter took their orders. After they were done, Aiden paid the bills and the left for their next destination, the cinema, which was also empty.
After the movie, they were riding back when Aiden got a call.
"Speak" he ordered the person on the line with a cold voice devoid of any warmth. After he dropped the call, he turned to Alice and said.
"I need to make a stop somewhere, ok?"
"Sure"

Finally, the car stopped in front of A Tech, the world's leading technology group with Aiden as CEO.
"Good day sir" greeted the receptionist but Aiden just walked past her with Alice by his side. The receptionist couldn't help but throw a jelous look at Alice. After walking a few steps, they finally stopped at a door, behind it was a luxurious room which looked like a living room.
"I need you to wait here for me" said Aiden and Alice nodded and went in while Aiden turned around and left. He took his private elevator to the top floor which his office occupied. Inside his office stood 4 rough looking men who surrounding a timid looking man who was tied to a chair. Aiden walked over to his bar and poured himself a glass of wine before taking a seat on the sofa.
"S-sir, I sorry, it won-" but before the man could finish speaking, Aiden rose his hand, gesturing the man to be quite. He took a sip from his glass before saying.
"You should have known better than to try that stunt with me" he said with a cold face.
"It was a mistake, I promise" said the middle aged man pleading with the devil, but Aiden only made a gesture to his men and they wasted no time in turning the electric chair on. The old man's body shook violently and his screams really delighted Aiden's ears.
After 10min of waiting for Aiden, Alice decided to go look for him. After asking for directions, she headed to the top floor. She walked towards the double doors in front of her, she was about to knock when she heard some screams coming from the room, who ever it was, they sounded like they were dying, and then she heard Aiden's cold voice.
"Stop" he ordered his men as he looked into the eyes of the man in front of him who looked half dead. Aiden got up and headed for the door, but before he left, he gave his men a final instruction.
"Dump his body where ever you see fit" he said calmly. Alice heard his footsteps getting closer an closer, so her hurried back into the elevator and headed the room where he left her. She waited a little before he came to get her and they left.
As Aiden was driving, he noticed how tightly Alice held her seat belt and wondered what was making her so nervous.
"Hey, are you ok" he asked in a soft voice different from the one she had witnessed earlier.
"Yes, I'm fine" she replied trying to mask her fear.