"Hey, aren't you cold? Are you here?"

Sunjae's outfit was more surprising than the one that suddenly appeared from behind. I wore a coat, a scarf, and gloves that Sonjae gave me, and everything else I could arm myself, but I didn't even have a coat on. Sonjae glanced at the car. It was the car he was talking about.

"I left it in the car."

"....... tea"

I lowered my eyes and looked at the key in my hand. This is it. Is this the key to the car that Sonjae mentioned? Just as I was thinking about it, Sonjae's hand brushed against my palm and snatched the key away from me.

"He told me to stay in the car."

"Huh?"

I couldn't keep my mouth shut. He brushed past me as I stood still. I was staring blankly at the place where he had stood and disappeared, when I heard a voice behind me calling my name. Turning his head to a slightly slower tempo, Sunjae tilted his head.

"Aren't you burning?"

"Huh?"

Like a fool, a question mark keeps flying.

"Open the door?"

"Oh, no!"

I scrambled to get into the passenger seat. It was slow, then busy, and then I got into the driver's seat with a slap in the face. Fastening your seatbelt as soon as you get in the car was an ingrained habit. I fastened my seatbelt and turned my head to look at Sonjae. I got on because I was told to ride, but I thought I should know what was going on.

"Well, what is it? What about this car? Why are you burning?"

"Well."

Sunjae shrugged as he started the engine. He turned his head and made eye contact.

"According to Inhyuk, it's the big picture he draws."

"Picture?"

Sonjae nodded.

"Is this a white leather car?"

"No, Hyunsung is hyung's car."

His eyes widened.

"Then are you going to have four of you riding it? No, I'll just take a taxi."

As he unbuckles his seatbelt and packs his bag, Sunjae laughs and grabs the seatbelt clip to refasten it.

"They said they were going to take a taxi."

"Taxi? For what? Leave your car?"

Despite this, Sonjae shrugs. Huh, oh, I let out a sound and put my bag on the bridge.

"Why, did you think you and Inhyuk were going?"

His head jerked at the nonsense and a loud sound leaked out.

"Are you crazy?"

"That's a good thing you think it's crazy."

I was strangely out of breath. He blinked and turned his head to look down at the bag. From the moment I came to Paju, I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong, something was wrong. It's weird, but it's really weird. All of a sudden, Ryu Sun-jae, Baek In-hyuk, and Woo Hyun-sung sit in the same row in the same theater and watch a movie, and after the movie is over, they suddenly get into the same car with Sun-jae, and it's not Sun-jae's car, it's Woo-hyun-sung's car.

Holding the steering wheel with his right hand, Sunjae snapped his fingers and cast a blank glance. His lips seem to dry from the staring gaze.

"...... Why, why do you look at it that way?"