Chapter 30

On the way to the auditorium of Jagam High School, I ran into familiar faces. Children with lenses on their irises are gray and their hair is yellow and red. Just as I was trying to avoid it, pretending not to see it, the yellow head said, "Huh?" and pointed to my face.

I don't have a good feeling.

"Hey."

As he swerved, he was grabbed by the yellow head. He turned his head cautiously.

"...... Yes? Me?"

"Yes. You."

"Me, why me?"

Another child put his arm over my shoulder and laughed.

"If you're a good friend, you'll talk."

"What?"

"We didn't know. I thought you were my friend. Let's go together."

"What? Together?"

The kid with his arms crossed nodded and walked away. I was dragged away by the shoulders.

Isn't this it...... Aren't you a friend.......

Auditorium. She was standing with three children on one wall close to the stage. I didn't know what this picture was.

So, according to the kids, one of them went to Sonjae with a gun belt the day after he dragged me out of the alley and asked, "What are you doing?" Is it Kim Chun-baek who you took away? What's the relationship between you and me? That's what Sonjae said. 'My friend. Don't be mean."

"I see," he nodded.

I didn't mean to be so close to the stage. I was going to hide in the back of the room, listen to the song, and look at Sonjae through binoculars. Baek In-hyuk asked to see him later, but he didn't really want to meet him. I was going to sneak in and sneak away just to see Sonjae's stage. But this one, the kids' heads were so protruding that it was perfect for attention. He even grew taller with yellow hair.

He stood at a distance beside the children, watching them. The three of us were huddled together on one of our phones, laughing at something. I'm about to creep back, but the kid with the gray lenses turns his head and looks at me.

"Hey."

"What?"

I stopped stepping backwards.

"When it's over, let's go see Sonjae."

"What?"

I was so surprised that I put my face forward and put my hands on my heart.

"You can tell him to hang out with you after you're done."

What are you talking about...... Do something good. I'm not even doing a good job of saving the best of things.

As I stood there, unable to answer, the kid with his hair dyed red said, "Huh?" and urged me to answer. I felt like crying, wondering why you were doing that to me. He doesn't even know I'm here.

As I rubbed my face in embarrassment, someone put a hand on my shoulder. The children's eyes all look up at my head. I looked up and saw the person standing next to me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

It's Baek In-hyuk. Now's your chance. A chance to get away from these children.

"Uh...... I was looking for you."

"Me?"

Baek Inhyuk's eyes widened and he pointed his finger at his face. I nodded vigorously. Baek In-hyuk grinns, his eyes curling.