Script

For KayleeVance Cutezie_Cartooncat XmoonwolfX5196 Royal_Cup4life

Tell me if the characters need more or not. And if you have bloopers that will work

It showed the arc as the students were outside.

Ms. Candy: alright kids. Today we're going to check your talents. Swirl feather, you're up.

Swirl: Alright.

She flew up then went through a cloud as she made a rainbow.

Ms. Candy: memory paint

He then painted an entire landscape.

Ms. Candy: Recorder

recorder then said the different quotes from different shows and movies.

Ms. Candy: Rainwind

Rainwind then flew up then made cloud shapes.

Ms. Candy: Yarn splotch.

Yarn splotch walked up then used her magic then the wind began blowing very fast then the star on her chest began glowing.

Everypony looked around scared.

Then the world began shaking as Yarn splotch was raised up. Then a portal opened up.

Ms. Candy: kids get back!

Everyone backed up as they began asking what it was.

Then golden lights came out. Then a being grabbed Yarn splotch that made her stop using her magic as everything died down.

Yarn splotch panted.

Yarn splotch: did I do it?

Everyone was spooked out by what happened. Then a portal opens as they looked up as a being spoke.

??: do not be afraid. We are beings of pure light.

It was revealed that jax was the one speaking as they flew down.

Gangle: we were brought here by a strong force, and we were sent down, to protect that force.

No one spoke anything as they were all huddled not moving an inch.

N: oh biscuits I think we scared them.

Kit: *whispers* I don't think they know that we're guardian angels

Race stripes: guardian angels? Wait! You're part of the people that look out for us?

Poco: yup! And god had us assigned to a very special case. Her.

*poco points to Yarn splotch as she looked around confused, the pointed to herself*

Poco: she has the power needed to be an angel.

Zooble: a guardian angel. Heck even our own boss.

Gangle: yes. It's pretty amazing if you think about it.

Kinger: yeah our boss wasn't exactly happy about our argument about being assigned to someone we didn't know was the next big angel.

*Shows biblically accurate angel looking down at them then they got struck by lightning, they groaned out*

Swirl feather: so Yarn splotch is the next guardian angel?

Memory paint: her? I just don't see the appeal.

All the angel looks at them with an angry-happy look in an anime.

Pomni: well if you were listening you would understand.

Gangle: Yeah. Because it's important to have a guardian angel.

It showed the two ponies on the ground with swirls in their eyes as a lump was on their heads.

Jax: I'm sorry you had to see that young ones but we must be going with your friend.

Recorder: Where?

Kit: somewhere they will never find her.

Pop bright: who's "They"? Are they the devils? The sinners? The greedy?"

*As pop bright continued telling the names of the sinners.*

Ragatha: She's really going through the rings.

Zooble: Mmmhmm.

Uzi: kids we need to tell you, we lost our friends to some powerful beings, and we all believe, your friend is the key. We––"

*Cut off by more rumbling.*

*As everyone was freaking out over the shaking a portal appears as a clawed hand and a giant inky hand came through.*

V: oh no. It found us.

*It showed an inky glitchy being. As it came down from the portal and roared.*

*Ragatha spawned a spear.*

Uzi: keep this thing away from the kids.

*Everyone else spawned a weapon and attacked the being*

As everyone was screaming Yarn splotch was panting rapidly as she looked around scared. Her magic had appeared then she floated up as Angel wings appeared as her eyes glowed white then began twitching as the being tried to run to her. But was blasted away by a ray of light.*

Yarn splotch's magic continued for a bit then stopped. She rubbed her head.

Zooble: that was...

Jax: crazy! How did you do that?

Yarn splotch: it's my autism.

Kinger: aut-what?

Gangle: it's autism. It's-uh....Uh...

Uzi: It's something that a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. People with ASD often have problems with social communication and interaction, and restricted or repetitive behaviors or interests. People with ASD may also have different ways of learning, moving, or paying attention.

Yarn splotch: that's right I also have adhd. Something I can control.

N: hey hey, not everyone is unique like you. Autism maybe something that maybe over looked. But there is something that no one can overlook.

Yarn splotch: yeah? And what's that?

N: You. Ponies like you have more talent than what's your original talent.

As they were talking the monster got up then began circling the building as another portal opened up then sucked up everything as well as the angels and Yarn splotch.

The other ponies looked in shock.

It showed a new building as water-space like animals were flying or walking.

Cutzie_Cartooncat: Perfect pears! Zap apples! One bite of these fruits and you'll be a star!

Then a portal showed up making the lot fall into the stand.

Cutzie: my stand! you'll pay for them Apples.

Everyone got up groaning a bit.

Uzi: Where are we this time? Jax?

Jax: We're in some place called mixers arts

Yarn splotch: Is this a dream?

Ragatha: no this is real. And we're in a different universe

Yarn splotch: another universe?

They saw the buildings and looked scared as Yarn splotch's ears went down.

Yarn splotch: aw nuts.

It was shown as a glitchy inky hand scratch the screen.