episode 31

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
don't want to cut my precious hair Minnie this college is hell don't know what they have to do with hair cut " jungkook whined then again said"I will never going to cut my hairs"

But kook you will be suspended didn't you heard him"jimin says

"I don't care I will not cut my hairs means I WILL NOT.
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

Here kook was sitting on taehyung's lap whining loudly while tae was done with his behaviour.

Kook you have to cut your hairs bun otherwise you will be suspended you don't want that right " He said for the Nth time still there waa was no sign of agreement from the younger.

No no no I will not cut them tiggy don't make me angry now I came here for lunch not to talk about nonsense " Said kook pouted.

Aish it's okay but will you go for a date today after college" Taehyung was not left with any option jungkook really need to cut his hair and this was the only way for him to do that. He really don't like lying to his baby highness but for his own good he need to lie to his bunny.

You will not back stab me right" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes making older guilty. Taehyung let out a small "yes" peaking his lips inside he was sad and guilty af.

Bunny finally smiled and hugged his tiggy tightly not knowing a big surprise is waiting for him.
______________________________________
Later the same day after school jungkook and taehyung were on there way to date for one and sallon for the other. Kook was excited so much it wasn't like this was the first date he was going with taehyung yet it was the first one after they become lovers.
But his excitement drowned when he saw sallon shop after stepping out off the car. Did his hyung betrayed him? Did he lie to him?

Soon he was dragged by the older male he didn't even got time to protest as his mind was still thinking about the trap in which he is trapped. Today his precious hairs are going to be cutted whom he grow with so much care he loves his hairs so much after taehyung. Indeed everyone of us love our hairs right?

How can i help you sir? The barber says as soon he noticed the couple walked into the shop.

I need you to trim his hais shorter that's it" Taehyung responded and the barber nodded and left before saying to make jungkook sit on the chair.

Tae please i don't want a hair cuts you can't go against my will please taehyung" Tears were flowing from eyes he was pleading taehyung.

Not today bun if this was not for your college I will never go against your will bun now don't force me to be harsh with you. Sit there like a good boy and get a hair cut" Taehyung said the last part with a stern voice which made jungkook to cry more. He tired to ran from there but instead taehyung's grip got more tighter and ended getting a pinch on his inner thighs and was now sitting on the chair on taehyung's lap. Who hold his tightly and indicated barber to do his work.

Mean time jungkook was crying and moving to get out from taehyung'a tight grip but it was in vain. making it difficult for barber to cut his hairs.

Sir please stop moving otherwise I will not able to cut your hair and ultimately I have to take trimmer" Barber says

Taehyung sigh when jungkook didn't stop moving he patted jungkook's cheeks  to get his attention who look at his with teary eyes.

" Bun listen here please if you didn't stop moving then you will get a buzz cut do you want that huh no na and if you don't move then you will get a nice cut . So stop moving and be a good boy. Choice is your what you wanna do " He ended and looked jungkook who stop moving and was looking down still crying.

With a sad heart taehyung sign to barber to do his work. Jungkook saw his precious hairs falling down. He was hurt and sad. His hairs fall on his thighs he glance at them cares them a little tear fall from his eyes on his hairs.

Finally the cut was done he looked up in the mirror he wasn't looking bad but he wasn't okay with short hairs he loved his long hairs with saying anything he went out. Taehyung called out his name but he didn't stopped so after paying the bill get also went out.

He saw jungkook going somewhere else instead of going to car. He run towards his to stop jungkook but younger yanked his hand and started moving again but this didn't stop taehyung he again grabbed his hand and made jungkook turn facing him.

What do you want taehyung " Jungkook said his full name hurt taehyung as younger always call him by nicknames for now he shrugged that and said

Bun remember I said we will go on date right let's go okay let's got to car "

All you said was a lie I don't wanna go anywhere I WANT TO GO TO MY HOUSE AND CAN GO BY MY OWN " Jungkook angrily said and again turned walked away but the next movement he was in taehyung's hand. Yes taehyung's pick him up in bridal style taking him towards his car.

Ahh leave me please" Jungkook was blushing and enjoying this but still bhe kept his cool and started wiggling. But taehyung didn't give a head to his little protests. People in their surrounding were giving taehyung bombastic side eyes but it didn't effected him he was going toward his car when...

Someone stopped him...

Well this was how jungkook looked

Before:-

After:-

-----------------------------------------------------------𝙃𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 @𝙧𝙨𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙫580 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚�...

𝙃𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 @𝙧𝙨𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙫580 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙢 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙙

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 ❤❤