episode 29

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
✨"I love you bunny "
"I love you too my tiggy" ✨
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮
______________________________________

Right now our new couple are at taehyung's bedroom cuddling with each. Jungkook's head was placed in tae's arm sleeping peacefully after their first intimacy. His hands around older's waist. His cheeks squished and messy hair making him looking so small in front of tae. Meanwhile tae was stroking his hair, admiring his small squishy face.

And one thing that no one is at home as mr and mrs kim are out for three days as they need to attend a marriage. Rest joonie and jinnie are at their work place so the couple are alone here👁👄👁.

Finally the two lover were together not as friends but as boyfriends now. They both confessed their feelings to each other taking the risk and hopefully taking risk was useful this time.

The older one was Continuously smiling and admiring the beauty which was sleeping in his arms he was glad that now the younger was his and only his. He still couldn't believe that they confessed and got intimated an hour ago. He was having tears in his eyes looking at the bunny faced baby thinking what he did in previous birth to get this angel in his life. He is his precious baby and he is definitely gonna protect him.

The bunny who was in tiger's embrace started to wiggle and squeezing his eyes indicating he is waking up. As the Younger tried getting up he fall back into older embrace due to pain he was feeling in his back and ass. He squirmed in pain. "Shh... It's okay bunny are you sore" He asked as he was worried for the younger he dont want his bunny to get hurt because of him. "Yes a little as it was my first time " He whispers the last part and hide in his boyfie's chest he was to shy to look at taehyung and tae chuckled as his cute actions thinking how can someone be this cute and naughty at the same time"oo my shy bunny wanna listen something " Younger peeked from his chest nodding a little still feeling shy as he was only wearing he t-shirt nothing else. Older come near his face and says"it was mine first too"

Younger blushed hardly hearing older he pulled away and kissed the older male deeply who kissed back with the same force and passion strocking his hairs older pulled away from the kiss when younger was breathless.

"Bunny I have a question will you answer hmm" He asked earning a confused nod in return. "Why we're you sitting with yoegyum today " He asked again making younger nervous as taehyung was looking as him intensely "I wa~wanted that's why" He whispers not satisfied from his answer older asked again with his deep voice sending shivers to him. Younger sighed as he know he can't lie to older "I wanted to make you jealous to see if you like me Or not" He says mking older laugh at him how dumb was his bunny that he got this idea but this idea worked no doubts. " Why are you laughing" He pouted

"Bun where did you get this idea huh"he asked " Chim chim gave me but did I get succeeded in making you jealous "he says with curiosity he wanted to know if he can make his boyfriend jealous or not it will be useful for future. Well you know what comes into this bunny's mind. "Of course my baby Highness succeeded... What you wanna have right now shower or massage" He asked

"Shower I am feeling stinky".... Bunny boy replied making older smirk as ge says next makes the bunny blush
"How about we take shower together hmm"

Yaa pervert hyungie i gonna bite you.... Jungkook says pouting but the pout couldn't last long as taehyung pecked it and said" I was asking because you're still sore nahh that's I have no bad intention but if you wannnntttt then I am ready ahhhhhh".... He screamed loudly as younger bite him on his precious nipples (ouch) hardly "this is what you get for being a pervert huh" He flipped his imaginary hair's rolling his eyes and getting up again forgetting he can't walk ( ͡°з ͡°)

Falling back again. Both look at each other for a second and started laughing.
______________________________________

Here yoongi and his parents, jimin and his parents are sitting in restaurant discussing about Yoomins marriage. They have decided to meet after their college to have a discussion about their marriage. Both the parents are happy and emotional a little to see their kids grown up to fast and now they are getting married. Everything was decided and now one thing left was their marriage date.

How about we do their marriage next week and also it's jimin's grandparents marriage anniversary also" Mrs park says

Yes it's a good idea we can arrange it next week also they can go to their honeymoon as next to next week their are many holiday's if you all don't have any problem" Mr min says

No no it's fine so the marriage will be next week"Mr park says in agreement.

Okay so there are lot of work to do and jimin we are were happy to have you as our son in law...mrs min says smilingly and hugging jimin who did the same in response.

I am happy to eomma to have you, appa and yooni in my life.. He smiled side hugging yoonie.

Yoomin both were so happy and excited as now they both are going to start a new life together. They are going to have ups and down's together but are going to be with each other no matter what. They are grateful to have each other.
______________________________________

Taekook couple took bath together after having a lot of drama. Older gave pain killers to younger one son that  his pain should get down.

Younger's giggle heard in the whole house when taehyung pick him up in bridal style spun him round and round.
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨.

𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪❤❤❤✨