Dear Love

Hope you are doing well ,  having no time to even think about me . I hope things stopped hurting you . If so I'm great for that and let me take that as my prayers for you has got answered.
My love . I love you. Though it all started unexpectedly, life aligned everything in such a way that my only expectation for the future wa(I)s you . All I wanted was to shrink the distance between us. But unexpectedly things are getting us more distant. Everything except the things we dreamt about are happening and that makes me shattered. I hope it does to you too .
Eyes are sore.  Tears are more salty now.  Constantly clogged nose . Couldn't even whimper anymore. Not a part . The whole of me is missing the whole of you . I hope one day everything around us - be it the situation, surroundings, people, climate, season, these hard times .  will change .
Except us . With hands locked with each other, looking into each other's eyes, With the same love we used to have , smiling at each other while we whisper I love you - I love you more .
I hope one day these letters find their way to you. I also hope you still can hear my voice while you read them . And I hope that would bring a small positive curve at the edge of your lips 🙂❤️ I love you my 80kg plushie
Yours
Me