Chapter 4 part 1

Începe de la început

Okk doctor sahiba " her father Laughs.

Okk now I am getting late " nandini hurried.

Okk bye tc come home early today I want to talk to you about something " Said her father.

Okk bye love you " nandini gave her father a kiss on cheek.

At the hospital

When Nandini entered the hospital she saw all her smriti and Neha standing with Dr mishra . It was like he was scolding them . Nandini got that it is happening Because of her so she tries to hide from him and slowly slowly heads towards her cabin .

Nandini come here " Dr. Mishra saw her hiding.

Gayi kaam se " She whispered.

Nandini ignores him and walks towards her cabin .

Nandini come here I can see you stop hiding " Dr. Mishra called her again.

Nandini turned around and goes towards him .

Ohh Dr. Mishra good morning sorry i didn't saw you " nandini lied .

Stop acting.... And what did you do yesterday " asked Dr. Mishra

What did I do yesterday i don't know do you know something Neha " She acted like nothing happened.

You should tv industry " Mocked dr. Mishra .

Okk fine I know what you're talking about it wasn't my fault the gentleman was very rude and also he was created noise in the hospital so I taught him a lesson" Explained nandini.

He's a very good friend of mine nandini you shouldn't have done this now you will go to his office and apologize " Instructed Dr. Mishra.

Apologies and me to him not possible" Nandini denied.

Okk then I'll talk to your father and tell him how his daughter doctor Nandini behaves with his patients" said Dr Mishra.

But " Dr. Mishra cut her .

No but I'll tell the address go there "
Informed Dr. Mishra .

Okk fine let's go smriti " Said nandini.

No smriti is not going with you she is having a root canal surgery of ms Preeti Agarwal" said Dr. Mishra .

But Preeti Agarwal is my patient I must assist her " Nandini protested.

Smriti will assist her you go and do as I say it's your punishment " Dr. Mishra punish her .

Nandini walked out of the office with a very sad and frustrated mood . She is angry with Abhimanyu right now

Bs ek baar dikh jaye muh tod dungi uska " nandini cursed him .

Rikshaw rikshaw " Nandini wailed her hand for rikshaw to stop.

Bhyia iss address pr chaloge " Nandini after rikshaw driver.

No madam" he denied .

Jab kahin Jana nahin hota to chalate kyon Ho rikshaw " nandini replied in a frustrated tone.

Nandini wait for another rickshaw driver and finally and driver stop .

🕊️🕊️

Woo man is he rich " Nandini's jaw dropped after seeing Abhimanyu's company's building.

Okk nandu you just have to apologise don't mess it more " She remind herself the task and walked inside.

Hello ma'am can you tell me where is Mr Abhimanyu's office "Nandini asked the receptionist.

Do you have an appointment ma'am" The receptionist ask

Dr Mishra has send me here he might have talk to you about it " said nandini.

Ohh yes Nandini right " Said the receptionist.

Yes " Greeted nandini.

His office is on 15th floor you can go " The receptionist guides her

Ohh thanks " Nandini do as she guided her .

Nandini uses the lift and she was on the 15th floor of the building . The floor was different unlike other floors . It was dark and empty. No human being can be spotted. .

What creppy place " Nandini got scared of the surrounding

Abhimanyu Abhimanyu where is his office ohh there it is " nandini searches for his and finally succeeded.

Nandini was about to go inside when laksh walked out of the office.

Laksh you work here " Nandini asked him .

(Nandini , smriti and laksh have been friends since School . )

What are you doing here Nandini " Laksh asked .

I want to Mr Abhimanyu " said nandini.

No you can't meet him , right now his not in a very good mood " Laksh warned her.

I have no time for his shit mood I just want to apologise and I will left then " Nandini protested and barged inside the office.

No wait nandini " laksh tried to stop her but failed.

I told you I want nobody in my office laksh " Abhimanyu threw a file in anger without even seeing who was at the door .

Think first before doing anything Mr
Abhimanyu " Nandini picked up the file and put them on the table.

What the fuck are you doing here " Abhimanyu's anger increased.

I came here to apologize " Said Nandini.

I don't want your fucking apology" Abhimanyu replied in a cold done yes his voice wasn't loud he was controlling his anger .

Tum koi 2 sal ke bacche ho kya Jo Tum sabse shikayat lagate fir rhe meri " said nandini.

What are you saying " said Abhimanyu.

You complained to doctor Mishra about me" informed nandini

Look Ms i I'm not in good mood so can you just please leave" Abhimanyu warned .

I will but first you have to call dr. Mishra and tell him that you had accepted my apology " Nandini demanded.

Laksh just take her from my office" Abhimanyu called laksh.

Sorry sir " said laksh.

What sorry just take her from my eyes " Abhimanyu yelled.

Hello mr. Behave " Nandini yelled back .

Sir the driver who was going to pick up your mother from airport got into an accident " Laksh informed.

What " Abhimanyu whispers

sir should I send your driver " Asked laksh.

Hello mr Call dr. Mishra " nandini snapped her fingers.

Driving ati h tumhe " Abhimanyu asked.

Sorry " nandini said in confusion.

Do know how to drive " Abhimanyu asked again.

Yes " Nandini replied.

Okk laksh just gave her the car she'll pick her mom from airport " Abhimanyu instructed.

Hello am not your servant i won't do it " Nandini denied.

Okk then I will not call dr. Mishra " Abhimanyu played a nice game .

Wtf " Nandini cursed him under her breath.

Give her the car keys laksh " Abhimanyu walked out without even hearing her decision.

Oye wait oye giraffe" nandini called him from back but he had already left the office.

To be continued....

There will be a part 2 of this