𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

A SAVIOUR!

Next morning, she decided to refuse her, gathering all her courage and stoning her heart but the only thing entered her room was two girls with a white wedding dress, nearly a death trap for her.

She tried to refuse them but told her what Agatha said, "WEAR THIS DRESS AND GET READY OR I WILL MAKE YOU MARRY HIM IN SAME CLOTHES YOU WEARING!! YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!!" and as she said, she had no choice but to get ready. She wore that white dress with a dying heart. Girls made her hair, making her a bride.

She was now sitting in front of the mirror, looking her reflection. A bride fully ready, but for whom? A person she do not even know, and she was getting married to him just for a punishment of a sin she did not even committed!!.

She stood up, collecting the pieces of her broken heart, went to her book shelves. "CROWNED IN SHADOW" whispered that name, and do not know from where, a strength filled her body. She grabbed that book and ran to the window, and in no time she jumped from the first floor.

That was her luck that she fell on the heap of straw. She ran as fast she could, without looking back, to the woods. But sometimes we need a river of luck to face a bigger problem.

Same girls came back in her room to take her with them for marriage ceremony. But she was not there. The room was empty, mocking on their faces. They went back and told Agatha about it and wasting no time she shouted on boys to get her back.

She was not even out of the town, when she heard shouting of people behind her, running to get her back, but she did not stop. She was destined to well, wishing to find him there. Do not know why but that was HIM! A stranger!! She was wishing to save her. A stranger to protect her from another stranger.

She stopped near the well, but there was no one. Today was no one to save her. She hugged the book, praying for someone to come and save her!! This place was her special place. She used to come here with her Dad, whenever she felt sad, till now.

Their voices was coming closer, making her terrified. She was about to dive into the well without thinking again when someone came, grabbing her arm, pulling away from the well. She straight smacked into his wide, strong chest. "ARE YOU STUPID?!" He said, grabbing her face in his hands, looking at her with worried eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat, looking in his eyes. It was HIM! Standing in front of her, with fear in his eye, looking at her like they have any relation. There was something which made her heart scold her, asking why Fariha? Who told you that you are unlucky? They are unlucky, not able to love you, care about you, listen what you want! So why you were going to die for them?! Live for those who care about you! LIVE FOR YOURSELF! LOVE YOURSELF!!

Enchant broke when someone shouted from behind, "SEND THAT GIRL TO US!!" He turned around, hiding her behind him.

"What if I do not?!" He said with straight face. Looking into their souls, challenging them.

"IT IS NOT YOUR MATTER!! SHE IS GOING TO BE MY WIFE!! SEND HER BACK TO US!!" Ethan shouted, with a gun in his hand. She grabbed his shoulder, signaling him to stop.

"BUT SHE IS MINE!!" He shouted back. Like he was announcing it, letting everyone to hear and note it down for eternity.

"DO NOT MESS WITH US YOUNG MAN!! YOU SEEM NEW HERE. SO VISIT AND GO BACK TO HOME!" Ethan's friend shouted, laughing on him.

"I AM KIM TAEHYUNG!! THE PRINCE OF AVALON!! AS I SAID SHE IS MINE!! AND ONLY MINE!!" This time he shouted with all his power, shocking them all, even chirping of birds, rustling of leaves and the cold breeze.

He grabbed her hand, who was standing there like a statue, trying to believe what she heard. He knew what she was feeling, but he was just walking away grabbing her hand. Nobody even tried to stop them, it was Prince Azure's enchant which was fallen on them, making them freeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~