𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

A BOOK!

"Hi Mr. George!!" She said with excitement, entering in the book store which was in the middle of a beautiful town.

"Oh! Hello! See Amanda who is here!!" Mr. George called his wife.

"Hi baby!! How are you?! Long time no see!!" Amanda asked while hugging her.

"I am fine!! Was just busy in home!! You know as always!!" She said with some sadness on her face.

"Just leave this!! What would you like to see today?" Mr. George tried to distract her. When someone entered. A handsome man, black hair, shinning dark brown eyes, fair complexion, wide shoulders and muscular arms, like Prince Charming.

"Hello!! Can I get the book CROWNED IN SH~..."

"CROWNED IN SHADOW!!" She cut him in middle with excitement.

"it is on the prince of this land who was disappeared. Some say it was because of the spell of a witch named Dola on him and his castle. That is why we do not have a king from past a century. And this is the only book!!" She spilled almost everything in excitement.

"But why do you want it?!!" She asked.

"Because I want to read it!!" He said with a smile.

"You cannot take it!!" She said with fierce expressions.

"But why?!! You do not have it?!!" He said with confusion.

"Because I want to read it first!!" She said while showing the book.

"You can read after me!!" He replied.

"Why would I??" She said looking into his eyes.

"Because I wants to read it first!! And also this is only edition!! Here is not any copy of this book!!" He looked back into her eyes.

"Okay!! Stop this now!! Mr. ~" Mr. George stepped in to stop the fight.

"Kim!! I am Kim!!".

"Yeah Mr. Kim!! Why do not you let her read it for you?!!" Mr. George gave them a suggestion.

"Hmm!! Not bad!! If miss~" He pointed at her.

"I am Fariha!! Everyone call me fairy!! But you cannot!!" She said.

"Okay miss. Fariha!! Will you read the book for me?!!" He asked her with a soft smile. Mesmerizing her with his charm. But she was also the Cinderella. Who was not easy to pick.

"I will think about it!!" she said and left with the book. He ran behind her.

"MISS. FAIRY!!" He shouted behind her.

"FARIHA!!" She shouted back. Running towards her home.

"WHATEVER!!" He was running behind her. Just a turn and he lost her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She smacked the door behind her. Breathing heavily and laughing. "Haha!! So who is going to read it first?!!" She said while looking at the book.

---ME?! I am Fariha. The daughter of a farmer. My parents are no more. My mom died because of sickness when I was nine, and my father he married my stepmom Agatha the daughter of a rich man in our village because he needed someone to take care of me. But after some years he died too, leaving me behind with her. I do not like her. She is always cruel for me. She is with me because of my father's land that he left for me. But when I will be 20 which I will after a year. I will ran away. Far away from this village.---

"FARIHA!! FARIHA!!"

Speak of devil... *chuckles*

"I am coming!!" She ran down the stairs.

"WHERE WAS YOU? CAN NOT YOU HEAR ME?!!" Agatha shouted on her.

"I was in my room!!" She said with her head down.

"DOING WHAT?!! READING BOOKS OR SLEEPING?!! BECAUSE YOU ONLY DO THESE STUPID THINGS." Agatha pushed her.

"I wish you have read them too!!" She murmured.

"WHAT YOU SAID?!" Agatha clinched her arm.

"Ahh!! Nothing!!" A voice came from her mouth... And a tear dropped from her eyes.

"STOP THIS BULLSHIT!! I DO NOT WANTS TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE THAT I AM A BAD MOTHER!!" Agatha said while pushing her away.

"NOW GO AND MAKE SOME TAE FOR ME!! I AM GOING TO MY ROOM!!" Agatha left.

She stood up and went to the kitchen because there was nothing to do except obeying her orders and listening her hurtful taunts.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She was walking towards the well in the forest, situated next to the village, with that book in her hand. Across the forest stood a magnificent palace, home to the handsome Prince. However, a curse loomed over him, bound within a mysterious book. She sat on the well, opened the book to read.

"WELCOM TO THE WORLD OF MYSTERY!!" A voice came from behind a tree, making her terrified. She looked around, in search of the voice.

"WHO IS THERE?!!" She shouted, grabbing a rock.

"This is me!! Miss. FAIRY!!" He came in front of her. with a smile, hiding his eyes in the hat, like a detective. A handsome magnificent man.

"MY NAME IS FARIHA!! DID NOT I TOLD YOU?!!" She said dropping the stone.

"YES, YOU DID!!" He said coming closer to her.

"Why are you here?!!" She asked, squinting her eyes to him.

"You told me you will read this book for me!!" He pointed the book.

"I said I will think about it!!" She replied rolling her eyes.

"WHATEVER!!" He sat next to her.

"But how you came here?!" She asked him.

"With my legs!!" He said with serious face.

"ARE YOU STUPID?!" She glared at him.

"I mean, how did you find me?" She asked without breaking eye contact.

Mr. Kim chuckled at her reaction, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Ah, well, Mr. George told me!!"

"Seriously? How he can do this? He just told a stranger about my secret place!!" She said, with a hint of anger and shock in her voice.

"So, will you read that book for me?!" He asked with a cute face. But she denied, grabbed the book and ran again. Without listening him. Just running toward home, leaving him behind all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~