I want to go out!

Mingyu: I want to go out!

Wonwoo: No Min. We will go out some other day.

Mingyu: This place don't have day!

Wonwoo: We will go out some other night.

Mingyu: No! I want to go and go! ( going out)

Wonwoo: No baby. ( hold his arm)

Mingyu try to go but can't go because Wonwoo is holding his arm. He tried a lot but can't. Grip can't be detected but there was. Mingyu bite his arm. He look. bite mark heal up. He groan and try to run. No gain. At last he got tired and sat on ground. Wonwoo still holding his arm.

Mingyu:  Now leave my arm.

Wonwoo left his arm. Mingyu rub his arm and suddenly run. But Wonwoo was faster. He get in front of him. Mingyu turn back. Wonwoo was there. He whine and scream

Mingyu: I want to go out!!!

Wonwoo: No baby. Not now. ( pick him)

Mingyu throw hands and legs. He raise himself on his shoulder. Wonwoo walk to room. Mingyu bite his neck.

Wonwoo: You are not vampire baby. ( chuckle)

Mingyu: At least let me try. 

Wonwoo: But you can't bite me.

Mingyu scratch him with his nails. Scratch heal up.

Mingyu: That's good. You can't be affected by Covid-19

Wonwoo: I know. ( put him on bed) Now sleep.

Mingyu pull him by collar and make their face close. Both kiss. Wonwoo hove over him. Door automatically close and get locked.

Mingyu: Nothing naughty. I only wanted kiss.

Wonwoo: But I want something else.

Mingyu: What?

Wonwoo go to his neck. He kiss there. Mingyu enjoy and caress his hairs. Older lick the bite mark and dig his fangs. Mingyu moan and press older's head close to himself. Wonwoo start sucking his blood. Mingyu smile and kiss his hairs. Wonwoo feed on him and take his fangs out. He kiss the spot and lick blood coming from there. Both kiss.

Mingyu: You always give me taste of blood.

Wonwoo: You should also know how you taste. 

Mingyu: Now go and let me sleep.

END