Net Bowler's Action Breaks the Internet Is RCB To Unleash Own 'Jasprit Bumrah'

The net bowler of Royal Challengers Bengaluru, Mahesh Kumar, found himself in the spotlight after a video posted by the franchise went viral on social media. The fast bowler's action was remarkably close to that of the star of the Indian cricket team, Jasprit Bumrah, and fans were left amazed by the similarity between the two cricketers.

Back in 2022, Mahesh Kumar was part of the Gujarat Titans. He was seen bowling at the nets and was able to replicate the action of Jasprit Bumrah perfectly. Fans were left excited by the action of the bowler, and many hoped for a bright future for Mahesh Kumar.

In the IPL season 2024, RCB has struggled to win matches till now, but with victories in their last two games, the Faf Du Plessis-led side has kept playoff dreams alive.

Virat Kohli, who is one of the star batsmen of the team, has been their top performer with the bat, and he provided perfect support to Will Jacks, who clinched the match against the Gujarat Titans on Sunday with a brilliant century.

After the match, Virat blasted the critics who were not happy with his strike rate, despite the fact that he is the highest run scorer in the IPL season 2024 till now.