PCB instructs players to stay away from 2 Indians, scared of match-fixing in PSL

The Pakistan Super League is ongoing. However, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has issued a stern warning to the players, team management, and support staff. Fearing match fixing, the PCB has asked the teams to stay away from two Indians.

A total of four individuals have been targeted by the PCB. These include 2 Indians, 1 former Pakistani regional coach, and 1 Bangladeshi. The PCB is also taking adequate measures. The players and the staff have been informed to keep their distance from these individuals.

Moreover, participants are told not to interact with the four individuals should they be spotted. They are also required to report the same information to the anti-corruption authorities. These individuals are included mostly because they stay at team hotels. Since the PCB does not reserve all of the rooms, other people may also be staying there. 

Everyone, including players and staff, is informed to report to the officials should they be offered gifts worth more than 25,000 Pakistani rupees. Furthermore, players are also not allowed to order food from outside, which they were permitted to do during the ODI World Cup in India.