Virat Kohli ends his social media exile amid rumors about his absence

Without rumors swirling about the absence of Virat Kohli from the IND vs. ENG Test series, the star batter and social media superstar has finally ended his social media exile. Kohli had informed the BCCI that he would be unavailable for selection for the first two Tests of the series.
Having reached Hyderabad on January 21, Virat Kohli was ready to play the first Test. But a sudden change of events forced the former Indian skipper to not only depart from Hyderabad but also rule himself out of the two opening matches.

It was on January 21 that Kohli made his last social media post on Instagram. Now, after 10 days, he has finally ended his social media exile. Although the post is promotional, it is an indication that things might be getting back to normal for Virat Kohli.

There has been no confirmation about whether Kohli will finally return for the next three Tests of the series. The Indian management, or BCCI, has yet to make a statement on the matter, despite KL Rahul and Ravindra Jadeja being ruled out of the second Test in Vizag.
This new post might mean that the current highest-leading run scorer for India in Tests will make a return in Rajkot for the IND vs. ENG 3rd Test.