019

CHAPTER | 019

CHAPTER | 019

RUMORS are now spreading that jungkook is now dating from the picture someone took at the entrance ceremony. when your member told you the rumor, your heart dropped. there were so many things running through your head when they brought it up but luckily your face wasn't shown since his muscular body was able to hide it. there a lot of different reactions. many fans were supportive while many were not. what makes it even worse the company can not lie about it because the picture clearly shows it's him. heck they even been trying to contact him to ask him if the rumors are true or edited.

currently you and your members were behind the cameras, waiting for your cue to enter the frame. "hello, this is weekly idol" the two hosts smiles and bows. "i am your host, eun-kwang" he waves. "and i'm your hostess, mijoo" she smiles. "we are very excited to introduce this group. please welcome A.C.E" they both said in sync. the cameras pointed at you and your members as you walked towards the set. the four of you all lined up beside each other and stared at the camera. "we're four of a kind. hello, we are A.C.E" you said as you and your members bowed. "you guys are all so pretty" mijoo commented, making your members all shy. "thank you but you're way more beautiful" minseo said. "care to introduce yourselves to our viewers" eun-kwang smiles.

"hello, im izumi. my positions are main rapper and lead vocalist" izumi waves. "im autumn and i am the main vocalist" autumn smiles. "i'm minseo and also the main vocalist" minseo said. "hello, im (y/n). the leader, main rapper and lead vocalist" you faked a smile and waved at the camera. "i was told how you four became idols was unique. do you mind sharing?" mijoo asked. "of course. before we became trainees, we were a girl group who did kpop covers. we started it a year ago for fun since we were still in college. the group was actually (y/n)'s idea which is why she's our leader" autumn said. "i said it as a joke. we were out doing karaoke and i notice that we kept on scoring around the 90s so i said why not start a group ourselves but they took it seriously and all agreed so i couldn't back out" you explained, making the hosts both laugh.

"we weren't expecting to become famous. it was shocking to us to see so many people subscribe to our channel. not too long ago, we attended a kpop competition in New York where we're from and was scouted by HYBE and that's how we became trainees at HYBE" minseo replied. "who's the youngest and oldest member?" mijoo asked. you and minseo both raised your hands. "i'm the oldest and (y/n) is the youngest" minseo said. "you're the youngest and the leader of the group?" the hostess added and you nodded. "it's not really that hard. i have always been the mother of our group. i know each of them very well" you said. "we had each of the members write down what they want and if they win the challenge, they get to pick a prize from the table which is covered by their songs titles" the host said as the camera shows the table.

"the first challenge A.C.E will go is showing us their flirty side. we will put a duck in the pool for each time you win us of over. who would like to go first?" mijoo asked. "(y/n) will!" autumn said and your other two members nodded. your eyes widened as you looked at your members. "i guess i will" you said getting up from the chair. you saw the fairy wing that was on the table and you grabbed it, putting it on. "(y/n) is very known to be cute without trying" izumi said. "she gets very shy easily. there was a time where we were so proud of her that minseo patted her head and she got so red that our fans gave her the nickname strawberry" autumn said. "look! she's getting red just because we brought it up" minseo pointed out, making everyone look at you. you got shy and covered your face. "that's already one duck" mijoo said, placing her duck in the pool. "what hidden talent does (y/n) have?" eun-kwang asked. "oh she has plenty" izumi smiles.