Genesis's Dragonborn Journey: Whiterun

Start from the beginning

"Right on cue." Pidge snorted.

"At least I didn't jinx anything this time." Jean smirked triumphantly.

"First time for everything I guess." Ymir snarked

"Right in the piss spot." Mine snorted while Sheele was trying to hide her giggles

After a bit of cleaning and washing his face; on a different side of the river mind you, Dence was awake and ready for the day. Only to get tackled by another wolf yet again. "GWAAH!" he yelped.

"They could smell the dear on him." Sasha snorted

"This guy tastes funny." Connie played along, acting like the wolf that pounced on him

After a few more minutes later, Dence was walking away from the stream and back on the road to Whiterun.

"I'll admit, I half expected him to keep walking while that wolf is still on him." Winter admitted

Tho the image of the wolf comically clinging to him was enough to get a few people laughing

He had his fire spell out just in case another wolf comes and pounces on him. A pissed off expression was present on his face.

"Hehe? Get it? Pissed?" Yang snarked

"Boo!" Baby Yukio jeered

"Everyone's a critic." Yang pouted

He was pulling the dead wolf behind him as he kept checking every corner for a possible wolf encounter.

*SNAP*

"RAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!" he bellowed as he yeeted the wolf carcass towards the direction of the snapped twig before unleashing a spew of flames with both hands, snarling and hissing like a feral man.

Only for it to be a rabbit that just barely avoided it all when Dence ran out of magicka.

Koda held his chest and sighed in relief. Fluttershy had covered her eyes but did peek.

"No huwting the bunny." Lumi said

The rabbit just stared at Dence and he stared back. He sighed, thinking he was just hallucinating.

*SQUEE!* "GYAAAAHHH!!" he screamed when the rabbit pounced on him like some killer bunny, all the while squeaking with malicious intent. The struggle also resulted in him falling back down into the river, bunny still on his face.

"Again?!" Several people yelled while others cackled

"You were saying sis?" Eirwen raised a brow at her sister.

"Bad rabbit!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

Yet again another few minutes later... Dence was making rabbit stew out of the killer rabbit-

And cue Koda and Fluttershy fainting.

"B-bunny.." Lumi sniffled while Eirwen quickly hugged her, saying it was a bad bunny.

-only to abandon the pot of soup in the middle of the road. If that rabbit somehow could hurt him from the grave inside his stomach, he's definitely not eating that.

He continued his trek towards Whiterun, being able to see it now that the morning sky was clearing up from the light rain that occurred earlier.