Pᥲths Uᥒkᥒoᥕᥒ

Start from the beginning

Everything affected the three one way or another, and they all knew that as the shift of nature on the Marauder had changed drastically, it was fully taken notice by them that they just simply accepted it without any argument.

Sitting in the co-pilot seat, Genesis was sharpening her sword as she had discarded her poncho on her seat as the reflection of the blue and white glows of hyperspace reflected off the sword onto the clone's face.

Revealing herself as she had cut her hair back all the way to a short undercut unlike her previous hair which fell down the side of her face.

Besides her new hair she noticed the bags under her eyes as this new Genesis that was present in the reflection was tired and anxiety filled to the point where she could snap any moment at another deafening blow to the trio.

She kept staring at the reflection until Hunter called her name, holstering the sword in the scabbard as she stood up and went over to him, silently motioning for Tech's datapad as he handed it to her.

Leaning against the console as she expertly navigated her way around it. Tech only taught Genesis the basics of how the datapad worked like following coordinates, nothing more.

"You know I could show you the basics." Genesis brought up as her brown eyes glanced up at Hunter as she handed him back the datapad. Tilting her head slightly.

"Will you let us find a new helmet for you if you do?" He asked as she turned away from her brother as she sighed, closing her eyes.

"I haven't touched the helmet or any other in six months, I don't deserve it." She plainly said, her eyes gazed down to Tech's damaged goggles along with the partly shattered helmet that she had smashed from her breakdown.

"And yet you still wear the armor." He pointed out as after a moment she silently nodded. He had a point there unfortunately. She was about to say something as her eyes caught the sight of Wrecker's Lula that he gave to Omega when she first joined. And immediately whatever she was gonna say disappeared from her mind as her mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out except a saddened whisper.

"You think we'll ever find her?"

"We will."

"Heard that before the last time we had 'reliable' intel." She scoffed, "It's been nine months. We've had leads that led us down a rabbit hole, eventually to a dead end, and ones that were just plain useless." She exclaimed as she stood up from her spot, staring down at Hunter.

The look, the anxiety stoic look he gave her had the clone sigh as that look alone reminded her that they were in this together for the long hale for the search for Omega. She sighed as one of her gloved hands ran through her short hair. "I'm sorry, I-"

"It's okay." He simply replied as she could tell it was an actual genuine acceptance as she bit her lip, nodding as she hummed. Thankful that Hunter managed to pick up on her attitude mood swings like that one for example as she would sometimes pick up on the expression thrown her way.

The two fell into a silence that was quickly disturbed by Wrecker's footsteps as he joined the two. "Echo said he and Rex need two rotations before they can meet us at the coordinates."

Sighing, Hunter's hand fell to the bridge of his nose, shaking his head as he stood up. "That's not good enough. We're going now." Wrecker stopped the sergeant with a hand on his armored shoulder.

"Hunter, the last time we stormed an Imperial base without backup," he peered up at Genesis, "not all of us made it out." Hunter didn't say a word as he passed the two as she frowned as they watched him take a seat in the pilot chair, Genesis followed suit, taking her place in her original spot as she moved aside her sword as she heard beeping sounds next to her.