Chapter Twenty nine

Blakely pov

"Good morning Big sis" Blake's loud voice in my ear

My eyes shoot open as I scoot away from the source before falling out of my bed in surprise . Releasing a loud groan at the pain that shoot up my back. I was to lazy to get up so I just stayed there.

What a great way to start the day

"I'm sorry Bakie, I just missed you" Blake exclaim circling the bed to get to me.

"It's fine Blakeman," I groan looking at him, rolling my eyes when I find him naked standing over me."Blakeman, I've told you before you have to wear clothes."

"I want to bath" he said with a pout

"Then wear a towel or something "I said and he just rolled his eyes leaving the room. Staying in the same position with my neck bent  until Blake comes back.

He came back wearing a spider man underwear smiling at me"see"

Tilting his head to the side slightly with a frown probably wondering if I was going to get up.

"Are you going to stay down there?"he asked

"I think so"How did you sleep"I asks as my body slides down further at a snail pace.

"Very good, how about you. You came back late" he said with a frown.
" It was great, until a certain kid yelled and woke me up"I said making him stick out his tongue at me.

" I brought you breakfast "

This makes me sit up as I look up curiously . I jump up to my feet looking around the room for a sign of food, instead he presented me with a chocolate that was behind his back.

"Chocolate?"I ask slightly confused
"Isn't it obvious" he said sitting on my bed , trying to open the chocolate.

"What time is it?"I asked  slightly confused
"6am" he said taking a bite of his chocolate.
"Isn't it to early to eat chocolate , And that's my chocolate "I said frustrated trying to get it out of his hands

"Took you long enough to notice "he said wiggling his waist and running out of my room.

Ahhhh kids, it's too early for this

......

I lazily stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up, I took a long nice bath.

I picked an oversized hoodie and sweatpants with my white sneakers, mainly because today I woke up from the loner side of the bed. I just want to avoid everyone today mainly Travis , I had enough of his shit yesterday. I don't even want to recall what happened last night.

I picked up my phone smiling at the message I got from Pierre, I replied the message. Still no message from Theo and Mia.

I pulled the hood covering my face, grabbed my headphones connecting to my phone and blasting my favorite playlist also grabbed my backpack and went downstairs for  breakfast .

.......

I sat down at the dinning room, ignoring everyone I grabbed my breakfast. I noticed Mark and Mike also having breakfast together with my stepbrothers but honestly I just don't feel like talking to anyone. 

I kissed mom and Blake's cheeks, waving everyone bye. I heard someone calling me but I didn't turn back.

I went to the garage, pick the bicycle Mr. Walton bought for me, am cycling to school today. It's quite far but I just don't care am not ready spend anytime with those annoying souls.

......

I walked inside the school pulling my hoodie to hide my face, went straight to my locker, picked the books I needed.