The fallout

Years ago in the Great year of 2077 the world we knew it had was different the great United States had improved greatly over the years with the help of new sources of power ,robot  helpers that help with cooking , cleaning and babysitting but that's when we see a house in this it's beautiful with its great design and the car driving in the drive way as we see a man coming with with a suit and tie with a smile on his face .

As we see the inside of the house with two other people in the Living room one was little girl playing with her mother as well with flying ball with three eyes in the kitchen.

Codsworth : why welcome home mr noceda did you have a excellent day at work . The robot was non other then a mr handy a  robot butler who cooks , cleans and help around the house .

Manny: heheh nice to see you too codsworth , and to answer your question yes I did . He hands him his hat to put up .

Luz: papa . The little girl ran to her father hugging him in a caring embrace .

Camila: hmhm welcome home dear . Kisses him .

Manny: how are my two favorite girls doing . Smiling at his family seeing their lovely smiles .

Codsworth; I'll turn on the teley to see what's on this beautiful day . He turns on the tv as it plays cartoon of gorgnak the Barbarian .

Luz: oh this is new episode I've heard of kids talking about this at school today .

Codsworth : oh marvelous I'm glad your enjoying it Ms Luz but how about we see the news of the war that is going on .

He turns the tv to the other channel to see the news report .

News anchor: due to the recent reports of nuclear war threats all residents must sigh im sorry but I don't know I can do this if I don't even know if there's going to be next week. The anchor broke his lines and began to talk to the news staff Then tv broadcast cuts off .

Luz was a scared when he said that feeling a bit uneasy but her father picked her up telling her it won't happen saying how their just bluffing to scare us off.

Camila: are you sure dear don't you work at vault-Tec what if they really do drop the bombs .

Manny: oh honey the vaults were built to protect and insure the safety of all who reside in it .patting his wife back .

Codsworth: oh how amazing that must sound you've told me that the government had paid huge sum of money into those things .

Manny: that's the thing my robotic friend they all have the state of the art technology there those being water purifiers , good clean soil to help grow and plant crops , medicine and schooling system plenty of more to help out in the vault .

Luz: wow dad those vaults sounds cool . Wondering what they'd look like.

Manny: well sweetie it depends if they drop the bombs then we'd go to them . He smiles petting his daughter hair .

Luz: but how will we know when the bombs fall dad. Looked at questionably .

Manny: oh well you see mija I had a friend named Nate who was in the army and was taught this trick in case if they drop a really big bomb.

He held out his thumb .

Manny: is to always hold up your thumb like this and if the cloud is smaller then your thumb then you run .

Luz: and if it's bigger then your thumb . She asked with curiosity.

Manny looked down and sighed .

Manny: he said not to bother running .