Jin: He didn't complain, he just mentioned it during lunch today.

Jin entered his car and continued his call with Yoongi who was quietly in his bedroom.

Yoongi: Hum... I wanted to test him... I give him the benefit of the doubt for now...

Jin: In short, you beat his ass to see if he was able to protect Y/N and he was ready to be beaten for her?!

Yoongi: You know me well... Brother...

Jin: Good job, no marks on his face, so no one will suspect anything... and in no one, I'm talking about our dear baby sis' of course!

Yoongi: And that little baby was angry because I met that guy?

Jin: Not really, and I'm sure that now, she forgot that... Jungkook did the best of Jungkook, and he punched Kang Ji-Won in front of Y/N. At her reaction, I think that she really loves him... unfortunately...

Yoongi: She cried because of that idiot of Jungkook?

Jin: Yes, he messed up alone, he have to fix things alone... and trust me, it will not be that easy this time. Yejin will kill him for sure!

The two brothers knew that the entire house will be affected after Jungkook's reaction. They exchanged 5 more minutes and cut the call. Jin took the direction of the company to check few files.

*************************************************

In the campus, Y/N had stopped near a bench under a tree to calm down. Ji-Won was sitting next to her in silence. He only took her hand, a sign that he was there for her. After two minutes, she was calmer. The young man looked at her with a bright smile.

Ji-Won: Do you feel better? (She nodded.) It is only our 3rd day but not one, without adventure...

Y/N: I am sorry... I didn't think that he will go so far... he is an idiot, mean and only knowing to use his muscles! He is never going to change...

Ji-Won: Hey, Y/N, it's alright... I understand him... even if I was the one punched, I get that he doesn't trust me and...

Y/N: No, don't make excuses for him! He always threatened any guys just talking to me and it's not the first time we argue because of that... but this time... he went too far!

Ji-Won smiled. He knew that Y/N was upset but he found her cute.

Ji-Won: So... in fact... I have to be thankful to him... (She looked at him with big eyes.)... Yes, if no one except me, had the chance to kiss those lips, it's thanks to your crazy brothers! (She blushed and he laughed.) You're damn cute... so cute that I want to kiss you right here, right now!