Part 121 - Dinner?

Y/N had teary eyes while staring at Jungkook and her words made him frown, fists clenched.

Y/N: How could you really hit him!! How could you be so mean?! You made a promise, but you do whatever you want anyway! (She let escape some tears that she immediately wiped with the back of her hand.) Is it the type of brother that you want to be?! Ji-Won is not a bad guy from middle school that deserves your anger! I don't need a Jungkook from that time!

Jin: (He felt sorry to see her like that.) Y/N...

Y/N looked away and after wiping new tears from her eyes, she was about to leave but Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

Jungkook: Wait! Don't react like that! (She ignored him.) Y/N, I'm talking to you, don't ignore me! (He made her face him and Ji-Won came closer.)

Ji-Won: Please let her go, you are mad against me, not her.

Jungkook: You, shut up!

Jin grabbed Jungkook's forearm to make him let go of his catch, on their little sister's wrist.

Jin: Jungkook, that's enough! You already did enough damages... stop before it's too late.

Jungkook: Son Y/N!

For few seconds, Y/N forgot that they were near the campus entry, in front of everyone. Since the beginning, her relationship with Jungkook was different. She was a mature child, except with him, she was naturally shy, but way less with him, she was more expressive and when they had an argue, she wanted to hurt him as much as he was hurting her. This time too, it was her childish state of mind.

Y/N: I don't want to talk to you... Kim Jungkook! I don't want a brother that hurt people that I care for! I will not be the obedient little sister that you want, so don't talk to me... ever again!

Y/N ran away under Jungkook's shocked gaze

Y/N ran away under Jungkook's shocked gaze. Jin sighed for long seconds. He nodded to Ji-Won to tell him to go with his little sister, and the young man went after his girlfriend, with a bad glare to Jungkook. Just with one punch, he knew that their strength were not equal, but he was ready to have a one-to-one fight with him after he made Y/N cry.

Jin: Congratulations, you just lost your little sister! I don't even want to know how you will fix that situation but, one advice, don't let things go further, because that kid maybe forgives, but deep down, she never forgets! 

Jungkook stayed silent, his gaze still staring toward the direction which Y/N took. Jin left with a disappointed face. Jungkook was almost 22 but still reacting like a very immature kid. He took his phone and called Yoongi.

Jin: Yoongi, you met Kang Ji-Won?

Yoongi: Yeah, how do you know? That little shit complained to Y/N?