Part 11 - Gift

Hoseok had finished his morning training session and was going to have a well deserve breakfast when he saw Y/N. She was running while holding her books in a strange way because of the splint. He grabbed her by the back of her sweater to stop her.

 He grabbed her by the back of her sweater to stop her

Hoseok: Hold on Usain Bolt! Where are you running to?

Y/N: Oh... Good morning Oppa. I'm going to the library, Namjoon-ssi agreed to help me to study. (She was smiling all along.)

Hoseok: Do not run in the house, you will hurt yourself. And do you have to carry all those books with you? Jungkook isn't supposed to help you for those kind of things?

Y/N: Oppa... I can take care of me... and (Hoseok saw her tiptoe to murmur so he bent down.)... can you ask Jin Oppa to lift the punishment, it's too stressful for me.

Hoseok smiled, happy that the little girl trusted him enough to talk to him about important things. He patted her head and said:

Hoseok: Sweetie, when Jin takes a decision, he rarely changes his mind. But I will try to talk to him. Yejin is coming back, tonight, you must be super excited.

Y/N: In fact, Uncle decided to take few more days before coming back. Did you know that they went to Hong Kong?

Hoseok was not surprised; his father likes to travel in Asia. They had visited a lot of countries in the region, and he often had to visit partners all around the world.

Hoseok: Are you envious? Do you want to travel too?

Y/N: When I will have a job in few years, yes. I will take Mom to Paris, she always wanted to go there, but travelling is expensive.

Hoseok: You will not have to wait that long...

Y/N: ...hum?...Oppa, I have to go... bye... and good breakfast...

Hoseok: Yahhh!!! Stop running... pff...

Namjoon: Hobi... who are you talking to?

Hoseok: Your new student... that kid is super excited because you agreed to help her to study...

Namjoon: hum... the goal was to make the youngests study but the only one interested is the one who doesn't need to study...

Hoseok: In every case, thanks to give her some of your time. I know that you are not too found of her, so thank you.

Namjoon nodded and went to the library. He was somehow used to the little girl's presence in the house. She was not as annoying as he thought. When he entered the library, Y/N smiled to him. She was already installed at the table, with her book opened.

Namjoon: hum... you're already here?

Y/N: It's the first time that I study with someone... I don't want to be late.