Pilot┆Stagelight ꒷꒦*⁠.⁠✧

Slow burn | Romance | Mystery | Action

In a world where only toons exist, humans were a concept of a fantasy novel, something to read about in books.

The toons that live in the most bustling city known as New York City, Toon Town, Chicago and Las Angeles... Within these big cities, hidden in the darkest shadows are the biggest families.

Known from society as The Mafia. Killers, thieves, powerful men who have all these possibly want and need from the flick of their wrist. Why? Because of their money. Because they can.

Within these large bustling cities are those struggling to survive the sufferage of living in the big city. Yona, a woman officer struggling to make ends meet when all she's giving is simple speeding tickets, chasing toons who steal old ladies purses.

In her determination to show off her skills, she takes a stand on her first case. Her being a woman made others take no pride in her handling it well enough but she soon rubbed it in their faces by her hard work and determination.

When she comes across a more difficult case, the murder of Andrew Katsy. She must prevail and dive into the darkest parts of the world to uncover what dirty secrets the flashing bright lights blind everyone too.

Will Yona handle the fact that she isn't the only Demon capable of using her own species or her advantage or the fact that her own past prevented her from being who she really is.

Who is Mr. Drew? The name that peaks everyone's interest. Is he Mr. Sweep you off your feet or Mr. Make you run away. Soon, Yona will find out something she wished stayed a mystery.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

A bendy x oc fanfiction featuring all sorts of familiar cartoons from the 1920s-1990s!

Story written and made by Sunbeam
Art and Doodles made by Sunbeam

All votes, and comments are welcomed! I want this story to at least grow enough to share with the world. A different taste of fanfiction from the perspective of the reader's pov.

Check out my Instagram for art and updates on my story, the link is in my bio on my Wattpad page!

Sincerely the best,
Sunbeam

⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚ 𓂃★ ⸝⸝ ⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚
/) /)
(。•ㅅ•。)〝₎₎ End of Chapter! ✦₊ ˊ˗
. .╭∪─∪────────── ✦ ⁺.
. .┊ ◟﹫ Author : Sunbeam
. .┊﹒𐐪 Date : 4/29/2024
. .┊ꜝꜝ﹒Fandom/Au : BATIM
. .┊ ⨳゛Emoji Credit : emojibomos.com
. .┊ ◟ヾ Artist : Sunbeam
. .┊﹒𐐪 Game Creator : JeoyDrewStudios
. .┊ ◟﹫ instagram : artistsunbeam
╰───────────── ✦ ⁺.
⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚ 𓂃★ ⸝⸝ ⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚