What I know |18|

File: Y/N L/N

Status: Alive

Known Family :

X/X - dead (disease)

X/X - unknown

X/X - dead (missing)

Age:

Height:

Weight:

BMI:

Occupation: Harbor distribution and trade (Division 4)

Income:

day pay, for days present and working - 40,000

Monthly pay, mandatory pay given each month- 650,000

Note: first meeting XX/XX/XX

This girl has a lot of gut to go into the chasm, better yet not armed with anything. The millelith let her in so easily without questioning, imbecile guards. She was also able to notice me despite being in my invisible state? How did she sense me? (Maybe a vision holder?)

Note: XX/XX/XX

She is familiar with the old teller- she had a stable job, well respected in her field, often the go to person.

Note: XX/XX/XX

Y/N seems to be close with the 11th, I wonder what they're relationship is, perhaps this could prove beneficial. Ginger and her seem to be getting along quite well. It seems there is a relationship between the three, the Fatui, the funeral worker, and her.

Note: her capabilities

She's smarter than she appears, although it is unclear what her background of education is, she is clever and intelligent. Physically she is not a fighter, however she is physically fit, more lean with some defined body features, she has the ideal body.

Note: XX/XX/XX

A hard worker- no that's an understatement, she works past her limits, with no complaints, she does whatever is required no hesitation

Note: Inquiry

What perfume does she use? As of late, around her I feel... lighter ? (if that is the word to use) I think her scent is responsible for the lift of mood, she smells like liyue flowers on the mountainside by the rivers, where they are the freshest with wind from the top of the mountains blowing them down. Perhaps that's too specific, but that's how I feel when I drink tea. The image I have while drinking tea is reminded through her scent. I should ask her, she smells quite pleasant , or maybe I smell bad, if I were to presume.

Note: XX/XX/XX

Spotted with the man otherwise known as the inspector, the two are quite often seen around each other, he may be a spy, I must keep her busy in the meantime. Not unless the man is her... courter?

Note: XX/XX/XX

Today.. She.. well, it's none of my business, but it also is at the same time... I should at least look further into her background, poor thin

SUBJECT OF REQUEST FOR FILE INVESTIGATION : Y/N L/N

REQUESTED BY: Non-entity of Ministry of Civil Affairs

REASON AS LISTED : WORK

PERSON RELATION LISTED AS : EMPLOYER

APPROVED BY : THE TIANQUAN

DATE OF REQUEST : XX/XX/XX

DATE OF APPROVAL : XX/XX/XX

DATE OF COMPLIANCE ; Yet to be completed

MODE OF DELIVERANCE ; Personally delivered by private personnel

Note: XX/XX/XX

It seems there may be a person of conflicting interest from her personal job and this one, most likely Fatui if I had to guess. Could be bad news, i may need to give her a mandatory break, i need to further investigate the individual.

The file goes on and on, most of the actual information within the folder, covered by notes, and more notes. All in her handwriting, the papers have only stacked up and gotten fatter and fatter with the pass of time. The woman holding said folder gazes over the file one last time before closing. Her interest in her employee has peaked, more so recently, as she's been the one in her dreams.

Curiosity kills the cat, but her job was to be curious, to investigate, and there's only so much a person could hide

So why not learn more of the girl she dreams?