Work eh. |4|

Morning into daylight, Y/N wakes out of her bed. Fixing herself, readying her documents for the day, she double checks her pockets, closing the door behind her, leaving her house.

Taking her morning stroll it was still quite early, it was around 4:40 am though work started 7 sharp she still preferred to be early. In any case the night shift left anything behind or any issues had occurred, it was better to solve them before the work day starts.

She arrived at the gates before the harbor “Morning” she greeted the millileth by the gate, making her way to the docks.

Just as expected the night shift left some mess that needs to be cleaned up.

*sigh* she lets out and gets to work

Liyue Harbor is known for being the largest trade point in all of Teyvat, meaning it is always busy and bustling 24/7. Y/N works for the morning day shift, who works from 7am-6pm. The other shift works from 6pm- 2am. Otherwise the harbor dock team is no longer required to assist any other incoming shipments, which is quite risky… Although the millileth would still be around, the time in between had large chances of suffering criminal activity.

Y/N’s division is responsible for direct delivery and shipment. They deal with goods that right as they arrive can be delivered to their respective clients, and vice versa. One of the faster divisions, and quite the busiest ones yet.

Though it seems easy it isn't all it seems. One must keep note of the schedule, making sure each and every shipment comes and goes on time. She must also assign certain workers to deliver certain items. Following protocol they must do a quick inspection that should happen within the first 40 minutes of arrival to prevent any lapses in the schedule.Not to mention cleaning up every after shift.

They receive and deliver items such as postcards and letters, Natural goods such as coal, iron,wood, veggies, animal (meat), etc. Same with fabrics and clothes, low level artifacts and such. These items don't require much attention, and serve as quick easy transport. If ever something seems off about the product it sent to another division!

Y/N has other responsibilities as well as the division leader, like Zhu she inspects everyone on their weekly performance and files reports, and every month she has meetings to attend in order to work on her assigned agenda. She does the physical work every now and then, but mostly its just paper work and calculations. Thats what its like in her division, division 08

Y/N does have other friends from other divisions, and withing her own division praises and admires her. Mostly for her hardworking and dedication, but in all honesty a good amount of her coworkers,  have found her to be quite pretty.

There are couple occasions where she wished work was easier, like those tines she catches people trying to steal from crates, one of incoming ships break down, there are missing valuables  and such but

In the end its just how the job works, and you get paid

And she likes it that way

S/I'm so mad rn

I wrote a whole chapter indented for chapter 4 but then I forgot I had this chapter in drafts 😭😭

You can consider this somewhat of a side story or info chapter

Anyways go check out the next chapter, so all my hard work isn't wasted 😔💥

ÆĜH