Bab 30 ( The sorrow)

"The sound of pain sobs was heared from Jiemin, where is the torn of wound over his temple continues to bleed and throbbing violently plus the lower part of his stomach is starting to feel severe cramps.

"Its..it hurts..." Jiemin groaned while biting his lower lip, his hands starting to sweat coldly. Meanwhile, Jackson also looked panicked as he drove his car fast to avoid being chased by Taehyung and Jeon Ki Tae's men!

"Hold on, Jiemin arh...I'll take you to one of the nearest hospitals...!'Jackson said as fastered his car and seeing Taehyung is already chasing them from behind and suddenly one men runs his motorbike to chasing them ,and with fastly that man was already beside Jackson side.

"Hei. .stop your car or I'll force you to stopped this fuckin car...!!" the man snapped as he tried to controlling the speed of his motorbike from the side window of Jackson side.

"Be carefull,dr Jack..!!Jiemin hisses worriedly as tried to hold his pain.

Jackson glared annoyed towards the window,cursed angrily at that man.

"Just go out from my way..!!I'am not gonna fight with you..!"Jackson snapped back with angrily .

"I said stop this fuckin car and hand over that omega to us..then our Master will let you still live..!"

Jackson smirked mockingly to that man and swerved the car to the right where tried make that bastard fall off his motorbike.

"Let's play..i'll not hand off anything to you bastard..!!"

Taehyung who is who chased with the car behind Jackson's car seems gritten his teeth as stepped on the accelator tightly through the way in front of Jackson.

To seeing there is another dangerous threat chasing them from behind,
Jackson stepped on the accelelator harder to hit the man first, who is tried to block him in front of way

Jiemin know that Taehyung tried to bumped the side of Jackson car,but Jackson deliberately swerving the steering wheel to the left and right as if to outwit Taehyung who was preparing to hit them from behind

"Bang...!"

"Watch out...!!"Jiemin screamed after Taehyung hitting their car from behind and shoot one bullet direct to their car

The sound of glass breaking as it was shot by a bullet was heard.
To seeing the danger lurking around them, Jackson made the decision to get rid of the man who was blocking him in front while pressing hard on the accelerator.
without wasting time,Jackson immediately hit the man on the motorbike with full of power and caused the man to be thrown and fall along with his motorbike towards the right side.

Jackson seeing that man tried to wake up from the rearview mirror and cursed on them

Jiemin breathes while seeing that motorbike man is already eliminated, eventhough they know thats another warn from Taehyung is still haunted them now.

Jackson still drove his car above average speed to avoid the possibility the motorbike man and Taehyung would chase them.

When the car was moving, a container truck came from the opposite direction towards them at high speed.
and Jackson realizes that the driver must be Jeon Ki Tae order to get rid of Jiemin and him.

Jiemin see the flames were bright not far in front of him, meaning they were very close to Manikarnika ghat already.

The fire was still burning fiercely, burning the bodies of the dead.

"dr Jackkkk..watch up...!!"Jiemin yelled hysterically while the truck headlights dazzled his eyes.

Jackson look at the mirror and he was seeing that Taehyung already stopped his car,and it was one hundred percent this scene is already planned by him and Jeon Ki tae that killing them without a trace under the pretext of a traffic accident..!