part 18(Goodbye,ma'lord)

Jackson finally arrived at the ward with the one nurse and two paramedics helping him to push the USG device into the Angel treatment room

To seeing Jackson's arrival with an ultrasound device, Kim Nam Gil couldn't help to wakin up Jiemin, eventhough
that omega just aslept, he must wake,to do an examination on him.

"Baby...wake up..." Kim Nam Gil whispers softly while patting Jiemin's cheek gently

Actually, Jackson was a little amazed to see the elder's treat towards Angel,its so gently..it must be Angel taken a place in the elder heart..!

To hearing his name being called, Jiemin opened his eyelids slowly.

"What's up, uncle...?"

"We will examine your stomach... to confirm the condition of the baby inside..."

Jiemin was a little stunned, there was fear mixed with anxiety, he wanted Namjoon to be by his side right now, but he was also afraid, what if this baby wasn't Namjoon's but Jungkok's? Would Namjoon still love him or vice versa..?

Despite of his fear, Jiemin allowed Jackson to check on him

"Sorry...may I asked permission to check your condition..." Jackson ask without daring to mention Angel's name, because he didn't want the atmosphere to become uncomfortable

Jiemin nodded weakly, and allowed a nurse who was now on standby to help Jackson unbotton the shirt Jiemin was wearing now.

Jackson poured the gel into transducer and put it on Jiemin tummy before looked at the USG monitor and began to searching the fetus position.

Kim nam Gil waiting worried,with his eyes stared at the USD monitor.

Jiemin can felt the cool sensation from the gel along with Jackson hand move over his tummy,and sudden the USG machine sounding the baby heartbeat,the sound is beating,but too weak..!

"Deg..deg..deg..."

Jiemin surprised for the sound and stared at the monitor instantly

"Do you hear it,Jiemin arh....??the baby heartbeat is beating eventhough is still weak.."Kim nam Gil said in trembled voices, surprised for hearing the heartbeat and smiled happily.

Jiemin is speechless and the tears is drezzling down from his eyes.

"Is the baby real and live,uncle...?"

"Yeah..of course the baby is alive and real.."

Jackson continue to trailed the transducer to another position to checked more detailed of the fetus

"So far I think everything is fine, Uncle Kim... it's just that the heartbeat is a little weak... maybe because the fetus is only six weeks old..." Jackson said while continuing to pay attention to the position where the fetus's heartbeat was.

"I think we just need to give a progesterone injection to maintain the pregnancy,while seeing how the fetus develops in the next few weeks..."

"Ahh okay, Jack...if that's the best...just do it..." Kim Nam Gil said while looking at Jiemin

"How... are you still thinking about to getting rid of this soul which is beating inside your body, Jiemin arh...?"

Jiemin was unable to answer, but he is the first one of who is really rejected the presence of the baby,but suddenly he was realized that he wanted to do anything to preserve the baby that had been integrated with his body at this time, whatever the risks, even without recognition from anyone.

"Don't worry too much.. the condition of the fetus will be fine, it's just that it's still early in pregnancy, so it would be better if you get a full rest until you feel your condition improves..." Jackson said, smiling at Jiemin, while handed the transducer to the nurse to take care of it.