"If anything, you would probably kiss me before anyone." Zander said.

"Sorry what?" I asked in disbelief.

"I mean if you would kiss any one of us, it would be me." He shrugged.

"No I-"

"No no no, she would kiss me first. It's obvious." Dylan told us.

"I really wouldn't--"

"You guys are way off. Girls like gentlemen. And I'm the nicest out of all of us. She would kiss me." Jason said.

"Not really--"

"She'd kiss me." Adam joined in.

We all stared at him. "Yeah your right. She wouldn't."

"Idiots, girls like bad boys. She would one hundred percent kiss me first."

I looked over at Dylan who winked at me. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Actually I wouldn't kiss any of you. Not unless you came through my window at night and-"

I stopped myself before I told the whole story of what happened with Lucas.

"Keep going please." Lucas smirked at me.

"No. Just know that I wouldn't kiss any of you willingly." I clarified.

"No, I think you would love to kiss one of us. Real deep and--"

"Shut up!" I yelled.

He laughed and I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help smiling. He's not cute. He's not hot. He's not anything to me besides my best friend.

We pulled up at the school and hopped out. As soon as we did, girls came and walked next to them. Right, some how I'd forgotten their the most popular, hottest guys in school. Besides Lucas. He was not hot.

Adam shook the girl that was on him off and went to talk to Kamarie. Who had also just pulled up. I walked into the double doors and to my locker. I took my book bag and put it inside. When I closed it, Lucas stood there.

"Don't even start." I told him.

I started walking away and he walked beside me.

"Start what? I wasn't gonna say anything." He had a smug smile on his face.

"Your annoying." I told him.

"Oh you love me." He walked away.

As he did I felt him drag his hand across my back and almost touching my butt. I scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

It seems I always roll my eyes when Lucas is around. Kamarie came up to me and squealed.

"I totally just saw that!" She said.

"Saw what?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about. You and Lucas! You guys would be so cute together." She told me.

"We can't be together." I said.

"And why the hell not?" She asked.

"One, he's my best friend. Two, the others wouldn't like that. Three, I don't like him." I told her.

"One, he's not your best friend, he's your best friend that you kissed! Two, who cares the they think? Three, don't even lie. You know you feel something for him?" She explained.

I shrugged. "Something. But I don't know what it is."

"Easy, it's called...liking him." She said.