"No. Not at all" he shook his head, staring at my girl.

"Watch where you put those eyes, Mahone" I warned.

"Hey" he put his hands up in defense. "You told me to look."

"Yes. As in glance, not stare you fucking pervert" I hissed.

"Don't worry, Mila" he chuckled, putting his protective glasses on. "She's all yours" he winked.

"You're damn right she is" I mumbled as I put my protective glasses on.

"Do you guys know what you're doing?" I heard her sexily raspy voice ask.

"Oh um, yeah we do" I said.

"Why don't you tell her our plan, Mila" Austin smirked and I glared at him. Little fucker. I looked at Lauren to see her waiting for me to explain what we'd be doing to her.

"Well, uh, you see what we're gonna do is um take these test tubes," I stuttered picking up a test tube, "and use them to do our lab." Lauren raised an amused eyebrow at me, probably sensing that I have no clue what I'm doing. "Austin, why don't you take it from there, yeah?" He chuckled but continued explaining for me.

"We'll mix the substances in the test tubes and test for the gas omission with a match" he said picking up the tube and the matches.

"Easy, right?" Lauren asked sarcastically with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah" I muttered. Lauren gently squeezed my forearm and moved on to help other students.

"Know what to do now?" Austin asked jokingly.

"Shut it" I nudged his shoulder laughing then picked up a test tube. "Let's do this."

Austin and I had no trouble with our lab. We finished a few minutes before the bell, just enough time to write down everything. Normani and Dinah are a different story though. They spilled the mixtures, almost burned themselves, and dropped a test tube and broke it. Them being partners is not the best or safest decision. Lauren did her best to help them, but I don't think a professional chemist could successfully guide them.

The bell rang but the two goofballs weren't finished yet. "Uh Ms. Jauregui, what do you want us to do?" Normani asked.

"You can finish up tomorrow. Is one o'clock good with you?" Lauren offered and they both nodded their heads in agreement. "Okay, see you two then."

Everybody filed out of the class, leaving me behind with the lovely goddess. "This is starting to become your thing" Lauren smirked.

"What is?" I asked amused.

"Staying after class to 'talk' to me."

"What can I say? I like 'talking' to you" I smiled.

"I do too" she winked. "So what are we talking about today?"

"Well, I wanted to spend some time with you..." I trailed off hopefully, but the look on her face crumbled my hope.

"I'm sorry Camz, but I have tutoring sessions until nine tonight" she said sadly.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Booked too."

"When are you free?" I asked and she searched the papers on her desk, looking for her schedule.

"I'm not completely free but as of now I only have morning sessions on Saturday and will be done by one-ish."

"Then I'm claiming you for the rest of Saturday" I stated confidently and she raised an eyebrow at me. "What? I'm gonna need an extended session time. You know, to study" I smirked.