Chapter 21

Ever since I woke up this morning, Dinah has been bothering me about confronting Wes and Keaton. She's taking this way too seriously and all I want is to move on from it. Her obsessive nagging is giving me migraines and it hasn't even been one full day yet. I keep telling her that we will talk to them once they've separated themselves from the Einstein pack because I am not having that conversation with Brooke there, especially if she is the mastermind behind the whole thing.

Astrology was absolute hell with Dinah there. She would alternate between bugging me and throwing death glares at Keaton, who was unfortunately in the class with us. I don't know how I haven't realized Wes or Keaton before because I coincidentally have a lot of classes with them.

The bell signaling the end of class rang and Dinah instantly shot up. "Let's get to him before he reunites with the bitch." Dinah pulled me to my feet before I could even respond and we fast-walked after Keaton who had ran out of the classroom.

"Where did he go?" I asked when I could no longer see him through the sea of students.

"There!" Dinah pointed down the hallway and started weaving her way through the crowd as fast as she could with me trailing behind her. We followed him down the stairs and into the lobby, but before we could catch him he joined in a huddle with Brooke.

"Dammit" Dinah and I sighed together.

"We'll get him next time" I told her.

"Yeah we better" Dinah huffed then stormed off to find the rest of our friends.

We met at the fountain like usual and we all decided to stay in and play video games since I am incapable of doing any physical activity without getting hurt, even though I did run for my life from Dinah yesterday. I tried to reject that because I don't want to be the buzzkill of the group but they all insisted.

We ordered in pizza and cheesy bread and just relaxed for the rest of the night. Dinah seemed to have been upset in the beginning, but the group relieved the tension with the normal jokes and teasing.

The next day Dinah was back at it. She would scope out the people around us in search for the two boys but could never find them. The one time I actually want to see them, they're nowhere in sight. I don't even care about confronting them anymore, I just want to find them so Dinah can shut the hell up.

Finally arriving at chemistry made me feel slightly less annoyed because, well, you know why. Good thing today is a lab day and that Dinah is partnered up with Normani or else I would take the Bunsen burner and light myself on fire. The first ten or so minutes Lauren explained what we would be doing, but I didn't listen to that. I was too busy drooling over her because of the tight and short jean shorts she chose to wear today. God, this girl is killing me.

"Ready Mila?" Austin brought me out of my very dirty thoughts.

"What?" I asked and he laughed.

"I swear you're taking after Troy."

"No I'm not!"

"Sure" he chuckled. "C'mon, I'll explain it to you again." We got up and shuffled to our area to start whatever we're supposed to do. Austin was telling me what experiment we're doing, but I didn't hear him. Lauren was bending over her desk for something and I couldn't stop my wandering eyes. The dirty thoughts from earlier were back and in my mind all I wanted to do was grab her hips and pu-

"Mila!"

"Huh? Uh, what?" I asked, shaking those thoughts from my head. Austin laughed at me again and a blush crept it's way to my cheeks.

"You're such a horndog."

"Can you blame me?" I subtly gestured to the source of my impure thoughts.