Noona

Jungkook went to his sisters room then he saw his sister laying there on the bed.
He went to her held her hand and started to say while being a crying mess

JK: Why noona ? Why these things happening with us? What was our fault?
Please wake up and talk to me. I really wanna talk with you noona. You know after these things happened with you, my connection with appa and eomma went downhill too. I really want someone to talk about everything. I can't take it anymore noona.

Suddenly a nurse came to the ward after hearing crying sound.

Nurse: What's wrong? What's happening ? Is she okay? lemme check.

JK: Yeah yeah ofcourse she's okay. I can't let anything bad happen to her anymore.

Nurse: That's okay then but sir btw where you've been ? We tried to contact you but you wasn't picking up. Actually we've seen some changes in your sister's health from few days and the things is we also noticed some movements on her so...

JK: Wait what? Actually I've changed my phone number and I'm really sorry about that...I'll update my number today only. Tho I gave my parents number to hospital too right ? You didn't called them ? But anyways leave about it. So what you was telling? She gonna be fine right? She gonna wake up soon ? When...

Before he could talk, nurse interrupted him saying

Nurse: Sir please calm down. Wait here I'm calling the doctor here. You can talk about these to him.

With that Nurse went to call The Doctor.

Jungkook is now having mixed feelings
Happy Sad Confused And Worried.

He then again started to talk with his noona...

Suddenly someone grabbed his hand and to his shock it was his noona...