When it all started

Jeon Jungkook & Park Jimin
The University's Heartthrobs waiting for their...Oops mean Jimin's best friend A.K.A Kim Taehyung, the ethereal beauty on whom everyone dies.
It's rare to see them waiting because it's always Taehyung who waits for them but today its different.
.
.
.
JK- Babe do we really have to wait for him like this ?
(Yes they started dating each other)

Jimin- He always waits for us like this only so let's wait for him a little. Don't know what happened to him.
From yesterday only he's acting strange.

FLASHBACK TO YESTERDAY

At University's Cafeteria ~

Where Vmin were sitting as usual but suddenly Jungkook came near them with flowers and chocolate and many gifts which grab many students attention...

Jk- Jimin can I have your attention please ?
Jimin- Kook what's wrong? What all these for ?
Jk- Chim I know how much I mean to you as a friend but I don't wanna continue this. I want to express my feelings to you chim chim that how much I love, adore and care for you. You're the only reason I changed myself, you're the reason for each and every smile of mine, I LOVE YOU CHIM ,WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND ?
Jimin-😲
Jk- Answer me babe
Jimin- Yes Yes Yes Thousands of Yes🤭
With that students around them started to cheer and shout for them...
But except one who's standing there with a hurtful expression.
It's none other then Kim Taehyung who's Jimins best friend but it's not all about that. He's hurt because he have crush on both of them...He loves both jimin and jungkook besides getting so much hate from jungkook for nothing, he still loves jungkook but now everything changed in seconds...

Jimin free himself from their hug and took jk to tae...

Tae changed his expression quickly and put on a fake smile- I'm so happy for you guys
Jimin- Thanks TaeTae me too🤭
Jk- Now as we already a couple so please can you give us a moment for ourselves or you gonna stay here to third wheel huh ?

It's normal to tae to hear these hurtful comments from Jungkook but he never says anything.

Jimin slaps kooks shoulder, and - WTH Kook why you always says these things to tae ? Are you out of your mind or what huh ?

Tae- No No it's okay jiminie and kookie...I'll leave. Besides, I also have to go to home now as my aunt and uncle are coming hehe.
With that he left with a broken heart.

Jk- Finally he left so babe, let's go I prepared something for you.
Jimin- But you did so wrong kook, tae is really sensitive , he never says anything doesn't mean he's not hurt. Please don't hurt him. with your words Kook.
Jk- ok ok whatever now let's go shall we ?
Jimin- yeah ok...

FLASHBACK ENDS

BACK TO PRESENT

JK- Yeah coz your MF friend is just jealous of us being together.

Jimin- WTH jeon, can you stop talking shit about him. I don't even know what he did to you that you're being this much rude to him from the beginning only.

JK- Huff you'll not understand but I hate that creature the most, he always comes between us, always spoils our quality time together, always being clingy and there's more...

Jimin- It's because we're friends yk besides I love his clingyness(he murmured).

Jk- You said something?

Jimin- No No nothing

On the other hand Tae was beside the wall of the gate and heard each and every words from them
Tae to himself- So you guys seriously take me like this ?
Okay I'll never disturb you then.
It's hard to ignore you guys coz I love you both a little too much but it's okay for your happiness I'll leave...
With that he went to JiKook

Jimin- Hey taetae here you are. What happened to you ? Why you're late today ?

Tae- Oh nothing it's just my cousin came yesterday and we went to club yesterday together so somehow I got late for Uni. today😅 (he lied)

Jk- So you was having fun and here we are waiting for you like come on man I fucking lost my precious time just to hear this ?

Tae spats back- Nobody told you to do so...do anyone told you? Atleast not me so why you're waiting and spending your precious time for these huh ?

Jk got shocked coz this is the first time tae talked to him like this also for some unknown reason he got extremely jealous when he heard about tae going to club with his cousin. Jimin on the same condition too...Jealous & Shocked.

Jimin- Anyways we're already getting late so let's go to class...

With that they went to class...