Nothing New

The same day~

Today JiKook, sitting together & acting like Tae doesn't exist & it hurted him but he shrugged off & shared the bench with a random classmate in the classroom. Then teacher entered & continued with the lessons. Throughout the whole class, JiKook were acting so lovey dovey and clingy not caring about their surroundings. On the other hand, Tae felling so jealous and sad but ofcourse he can't do anything about it.

After the class 3 of them went to Cafeteria together,

Jk- So babe what you want to eat ?

Jimin- Umm actually I'm not that much hungry now so I'll only have gimbab.

Jk- What baby are you serious? Look at yourself you're getting skinner day by day wait I'm also gonna bring something else like fruits & drinks ok baby wait here.
(He was about to go but Jimin make him stop)

Jimin- Wait kook where are you going without asking Tae also ? ( To Tae) Tae what about you ? What you gonna eat ?

Tae was about to speak but Jk cut him off by saying...

Jk- Babe why can't he go & bring his food by himself, ( To Tae) hey you pig look at yourself, you're getting fatty day by day so start working out & do your work by yourself ( he said while laughing).

Tae- Chim I didn't told you to order or tell someone to bring my food, did I ?
You sit here chim I'm coming with my food back okay.( With that he left, completely ignoring Jk & his hurtful words)

Jimin was also hurt by seeing Tae getting hurt but he's tired of scolding jk many times.

Then Jk also went & came back with lot of foods for him & Jimin.
They started eating but then Tae came back with his food then he was about to eat his food suddenly Jk spoke

JK(to tae)- How can you eat this much food alone? Ahhh I just forgot you're a pig so ofcourse you need this much food haha

Jimin glared at Jk so then he stopped

Tae also continued eating without speaking anything.

After sometime,

Jimin- So Tae we've decided to go to the club tomorrow night. So please Tae join us , it'll be fun please tae.

Jk- but babe why ? it was planned for only two of us na( he whispered to jimin).

Tae- Ahh chimmy I'm sorry but I can't actually my cousin will go back to America tomorrow only so I've to take him to Airport.

Jimin- tomorrow when ?

Tae- Evening

Jimin- Great so we're going at night na so please please please Tae join us na please taetae.

Tae- but chim...

Jimin- please taetae

Tae- Umm okay fine I'll join. Now happy ?

Chim- yes soooo muwwchhhh.

Jk(to jimin)- Aww babe you look cute.

Jimin blushed.

Jimin- Anyways so Tae join us at 8 PM tomorrow at City Light Club okay, will see yaa now byeeee.

Tae- okay bye chimchim.

With that they left for their respective homes...