~ 12 ~

Seven of the boys were hanging out today again, because its been a long time since they hungout together, everyone were busy with college work, but now its a holiday for doing assignments but hell nah, no one started their assignments yet because it's a really easy one.

"Alright now where are we going?" Taehyung asked. Now Taehyung too became friends with those six boys, they were all kind and caring. He loved them.

"Well... I'm hungry right now, why not we go to the restaurant?" Hobi asked. "Im hungry too" jimin added. "Well then let's go!" Jin said as every got into the car and went to a fancy restaurant.

Everyone were looking at the restaurant which seemed to worth more than their life. Everyone got in and found a place to sit in.

"Here!!" Jimin insisted to sit in the table in the center covered with little wall such that it's like a very little room with the table in the centre, roof opened so that people who is sitting inside can just rise their hand or stand up to call the waiter.

The design where so cool, everything looked so expensive.

Everyone sat, as always with jungkook sitting near Taehyung, Jimin sitting near yoongi and jin, hobi sitting near namjoon.

The menu card arrived. "Alright attack your foods, bill is on me" Jin said making Jungkook let out "HYUNG I LOVE YOU!" Which made everyone laugh "wow! My friend just proposed to the rich kid" Jimin joked. Making everyone laugh.

Everyone had fun eating their favorite dish. Obviously it's a big restaurant, how can't the food be good? It's was fucking delicious.

"Hyung thanks for your treat, I ate well!" Hobi thanked jin. Jin just nodded his head in gesture of 'it's no problem'.

"Alright where are we heading now?" Yoongi asked. "How about amusement Park?" Namjoon asked making hobi smirk silently. Well due to jungkook hobi lost in his bet that day with yoongi, but yoongi dint actually count it as a bet because, due to jungkook maybe 'it' might have not happened.

"That sounds great! Let's go then!" Jin said eagerly and everyone went to the amusement Park.

"Welcome everyone to the amusement Park!!!" Jin said hyped up. "Shut your ass and get in and enjoy!" Jungkook said. "This rat-" jin let out while everyone ran inside and started choosing which ride they wanna go first.

Except for namjoon.

"Hyung, can I be with you?" He asked to jin. "Of course why not?" Jin said blushing inside. "Alright, which ride are you gonna go first?" Namjoon managed to ask. "I-I don't know, maybe l-let's eat something f-first?" Jin said "haha you are funny, like din't we just eat food a few minutes ago?" Namjoon teased. "I-I felt hungry a-again" jin tried to tell something normal. "Well then let's go eat some popcorn!" Namjoon said and grabbed Jin's wrist, leading to the popcorn shop.

They sat at the table looking at how their friends were playing happily. To namjoon it felt like it's their kids playing happily and having a loving husband beside him. Well that's not gonna happen. So namjoon shook off.

"Hyung I love your hair, it's so fluffy" namjoon said like it's nothing from the outside but in inside he was literally shaking to talk with jin.

"T-thanks" jin said blushing.

***

"Yoongi!!" Hobi called him. Yoongi was watching jimin trying win the 'Whac a mole'. Of course he wanna try it so he was playing it. Yoongi looked at hobi running towards him. "Yoongs" . "What?" He asked. "Lets have that bet today!" Hobi insisted. "Ah come on! I used those 1000₩ to buy noodles!" yoongi protested. "Damn! Fine then! But I'm sure hyung is gonna kiss someone today!" Hobi exclaimed. "But just tell me who is he already!" Yoongi demanded. "You'll know who it is... Soon." Hobi replied with a smirk and left.

Jimin came to yoongi "What were you both talking?" He asked. "You'll know!" Yoongi replied grabbing jimin by his waist and kissing him on his lips.

Jimin quickly pulled away. "we are in public!!" He protested, cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Why not? You are my boyfriend right?" Yoongi teased. "Ohuu shut up! You are embarrassing me~" Jimin retorted, playfully nudging yoongi.

***

Everyone somehow met eachother and jungkook started. "Everyone!" He exclaimed, looking at the them. "Wanna go to that scary bungalow?" Jungkook exclaimed. "It's for kids" jimin scoffed. "So are you?" Jungkook replied savagely. "IM NOT THAT SHORT!!" jimin shot back, rolling his eyes making yoongi chuckle at how cute he is.

"Alright! Everyone! We. Are. Going." Jungkook insisted. "What if its not that scary?" Yoongi asked. "What? Are you supporting your boyfriend??" Jungkook teased. "Why not? But I'm just asking what if?" Yoongi asked. "Lets just go! Let's see!" Jungkook urged, eager to go inside the scary bungalow. Not having other options everyone agreed and went to buy tickets for that scary bungalow.

Everyone entered the bungalow. As they entered slowly Taehyung witnessed a hanging skeleton. "Look there!" He screamed in excitement which made jimin jump onto yoongi making everyone laugh. "I heard someone say that they aren't a kid" jungkook mocked. "I got scared because of his screaming! Its not the skeleton!!" Jimin pouted, crossing his hands to defend himself, which made everyone chuckle.

Yoongi pulled jimin closer to him. "Next question!" Hobi said dramatically because that two love birds are gonna you know you know which made other members laugh. "W-why the 'next question' lol" jungkook said chuckling. "I don't know! I just remembered those famous guys in interviews when the other guy say something 'offensive' and this guy goes 'Next question' to switch topic" hobi explained with a laugh.

They started walking further. Jin felt something was following him behind. Sacred to look back he knocked hobi's back. He turn around and raised his one eyebrows, gesturing 'what'. "Look behind my back" jin mouthed nervously but Hoseok dumbly looked behind him. "Not yours!! Behind me!!" Jin said hitting hobi's head.

"Oh shit"